No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more thing, in my massive voting for Votto spree I've become extremely irritated at the fact that Delmon ******* Young is on this ballot and not Maggs or Boesch. With those two absolutely atrocious umpire calls and this, I'm thinking Bud Selig hates this team.

Oh yeah and I'm voting for Youkilis (whom I despise) with the AL vote, because he deserves it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Twins suck.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I vote for Youk because he is a local boy.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• I'm going Votto and Youk.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Votto and Konerko for me.

Comment

• Carlos Gonzalez is really having an underrated year by the way. You're supposed to be pimping the Rockies Brodeur.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The overhype of Ubaldo by the media is plenty of enough love for the Rockies.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah but you said you pimp the Rockies in this thread which you haven't done.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Haha. With 2 outs the Reds have piled on 8 runs and 4 HR in the top of the 7th.

up 13-3.
                    AND GEDDY ******* LEE IS IN THE HOUSE!

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Fine, fine........WOOOOOOO ROCKIES. The real best shortstop (when he's not on his yearly DL trip) plays here and there's about 800 talented outfielders! On the downside, Ubaldo is coming back down to Earth and soon people will realize that Josh Johnson is having a better year.

Was that good?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I love Jim Thome.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Fine, fine........WOOOOOOO ROCKIES. The real best shortstop (when he's not on his yearly DL trip) plays here and there's about 800 talented outfielders! On the downside, Ubaldo is coming back down to Earth and soon people will realize that Josh Johnson is having a better year.

Was that good?
                          Yeah good enough.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pirates have won 5 of their last 7. I think they'll continue this with going into Houston for three games.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Pirates have won 5 of their last 7. I think they'll continue this with going into Houston for three games.
                              Only to inevitably follow it with a 12 game losing streak. I still say we have the inside track to the first pick and your winning proves this! Yay futility!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Paul Janish should start every Cubs series from now on

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information