No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Wainwright complete game in under 100 pitches.

Comment

• This Yankee Bullpen is pissing me off lately. Thank god for A-Rod's smart play and strong arm.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Why did Votto get the day off in the midst of his on base streak?
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• He got ejected for arguing balls and strikes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Pitch was a tad low and away and was called strike three. He argued and tossed his helmet.
            Got thrown out and yelled more.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Adam Wainwright complete game in under 100 pitches.
              Like 4 or 5 years ago Carlos Silva threw a complete game for the Twins in 75 pitches. Not trying to demean Wainwright's game, just a fun tidbit.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Ahh ok thanks.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Whoa whoa whoa.....Delmon Young is on the final ballot? He's making good progress but at this point he's still just above average.

Comment

• Adam Wainwright for CY Young. Jimenez might not be a factor anymore.
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Josh Johnson is easily the NL favorite for Cy Young right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Only to inevitably follow it with a 12 game losing streak. I still say we have the inside track to the first pick and your winning proves this! Yay futility!
                        Although Rendon would be awesome, I'd rather win. Still got 3 months left, though.

Comment

• Watching the Phillies right now is one of the more painful sights in baseball.

Comment

• Contreras hasn't had it since blowing out his Achilles tendon in 2008. It's pretty painful to watch him now. Which reliever(s) will the Phils try and trade for at the deadline?

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                              Contreras hasn't had it since blowing out his Achilles tendon in 2008. It's pretty painful to watch him now. Which reliever(s) will the Phils try and trade for at the deadline?
                              He actually started the season out pretty damn well. Without Durbin and Madson, the bullpen is pretty awful. Heck even with those two, it wasn't too good anyway.

I expect them to find some who was DFA'd or make a minor trade (like Schlitter for Eyre) to get some relief help.
                              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Looking at the NL All Stars, I would of taken Jaime Garcia over Chris Carpenter this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information