Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Infante! Ha

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Josh Johnson is easily the NL favorite for Cy Young right now.
      Not easily.

8-3 1.82 ERA, 115 Ks, .205 BAA, 1 CG

12-5 2.24, 123 Ks, .213 BAA, 4 CG

Comment

• The first set is easily better.

Comment

• I'd say Halladay is right behind Johnson, but Johnson right now is the clear favorite.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            Not easily.

8-3 1.82 ERA, 115 Ks, .205 BAA, 1 CG

12-5 2.24, 123 Ks, .213 BAA, 4 CG
            Johnson has a better K/9, BB/9, K:BB ratio, BAA, WHIP, ERA, FIP and a higher WAR. I guess it's pretty close based on what voters traditionally look for, but based on who actually deserves it, right now it is Josh Johnson and Roy Halladay and then everyone else in the NL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
              He actually started the season out pretty damn well. Without Durbin and Madson, the bullpen is pretty awful. Heck even with those two, it wasn't too good anyway.

I expect them to find some who was DFA'd or make a minor trade (like Schlitter for Eyre) to get some relief help.
              Octavio Dotel could be had possibly.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                Johnson has a better K/9, BB/9, K:BB ratio, BAA, WHIP, ERA, FIP and a higher WAR. I guess it's pretty close based on what voters traditionally look for, but based on who actually deserves it, right now it is Josh Johnson and Roy Halladay and then everyone else in the NL.
                What happened to Jimenez? I thought he was up to 14 wins
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Wainwright is in the discussion also.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                    What happened to Jimenez? I thought he was up to 14 wins
                    He has got a lot of good run support lately to help him win but has really shat the bed. Right now he is still a contender but the wheels might keep coming off of him.
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Its funny that Infante made the team. But that's what you get when the game has meaning now. Infante can play 7 positions in the field and hit. Its valuable to have a guy like that if the game goes into extras.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                        Its funny that Infante made the team. But that's what you get when the game has meaning now. Infante can play 7 positions in the field and hit. Its valuable to have a guy like that if the game goes into extras.
                        They have the re-entry rule this year. The NL could easily throw Martin Prado in at most positions in the unlikely event that it needed to.

It's a complete joke for Infante to have made the team over Joey Votto and a half dozen others.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Manuel also didn't include Pelfrey and Latos because they were "Sunday" guys. He didn't realize he could name them as All Stars and then later replace them.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            They have the re-entry rule this year. The NL could easily throw Martin Prado in at most positions in the unlikely event that it needed to.

It's a complete joke for Infante to have made the team over Joey Votto and a half dozen others.
                            I've never seen Prado play outfield but I get what you're saying. Infante making it is a complete joke, but I understand why he's there. Anyways the All Star Game is a joke in its own right. It shouldn't decide anything. The only change that needed to be made was to get rid of tie games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                              I've never seen Prado play outfield but I get what you're saying. Infante making it is a complete joke, but I understand why he's there. Anyways the All Star Game is a joke in its own right. It shouldn't decide anything. The only change that needed to be made was to get rid of tie games.
                              I love Infante, and I wish he were still in Detroit, but he has no business in an all-star game.

And there should be absolutely no reason a manager would run out of players anymore now that there are no pitchers batting.

As usual, I am just miffed by the entire selection process. It makes no sense at all. Ever.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                I love Infante, and I wish he were still in Detroit, but he has no business in an all-star game.

And there should be absolutely no reason a manager would run out of players anymore now that there are no pitchers batting.

As usual, I am just miffed by the entire selection process. It makes no sense at all. Ever.
                                And that's why the ASG sucks ass

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information