No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so conflicted on the Mets getting Lee. Obviously he'd be an enormous addition but I don't think we'd re-sign him. I'm really not sure who I'd want to give up for him.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      I have to imagine there is a bidding war going on. Twins aren't the only team that wants Lee. Reds have a strong trading chip in Yonder Alonso and Ramos had a strong showing in the bigs but isn't he hitting like .208 in the minors?
      It's not like Ramos is the only guy we have to offer, for the first time in the last few years out farm system actually has some decent talent in it, I think BA ranked it as 6th in the league.

Comment

• I think the Twins system kind of sucks outside of Aaron Hicks, but that's just me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Twins were 7th. The thing is with Lee you really shouldn't have to give up anyone better than what the Indians or Phillies got which wasn't much.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I think the Twins system kind of sucks outside of Aaron Hicks, but that's just me.

I think you kind of suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I think the Twins system kind of sucks outside of Aaron Hicks, but that's just me.
              I think 4 is more than 1.

Comment

• From Twitter:

JeffFletcherAOL

MLB source hears #twins have offered OF Aaron Hicks (1st rnd, 08, 900 minor lg OPS) and top C prospect Wilson Ramos for C.Lee #mariners
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah. I don't like that.

Comment

• Reds need to offer:
                    Yonder Alonso - Juan Francisco - Dave Sappelt - an arm

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      From Twitter:

JeffFletcherAOL

MLB source hears #twins have offered OF Aaron Hicks (1st rnd, 08, 900 minor lg OPS) and top C prospect Wilson Ramos for C.Lee #mariners
                      Better than two draft picks.

Comment

• I don't love having to give up Hicks, but it is just a relief to see us buying and making a big move.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• There is no way we're going to resign him after just giving Mauer 180 million though. The Mariners would be ******** not to take that offer.

Comment

• cmon jack z, milk those twinkies

Comment

• I agree. If that offer is real the Mariners need to jump on it.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Agreed. That deal is excellent for the Mariners. I'd pull the trigger.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information