• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Votto made Joey Votto.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Its a retraction statement.
      He was dead wrong and everyone has said something about it. Proved him wrong. Including Joey by going 3-4, 2HR, a double and a walk. He was wrong and is trying to ride the bandwagon now by claiming he was the one who made him by saying he shouldn't have been. AFTER he was already off. Now if Cowturd had a sac, he would have said all this BEFORE voting.
      Brodeur is right. Read FJM about him. I dont always agree with FJM but the got it right about Cowturd.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• Don't always agree with FJM? Go away.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Don't always agree with FJM? Go away.
          Im not a complete stat nut. (Defensive metrics are shady) So I dont always agree. But I agree more than I don't.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb

Marlins 1B Gaby Sanchez and Tigers LF Brennan Boesch win rookie of the month.

Comment

• Hooray Gaby. Him and Coghlan both had great months at the top of the order.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Jay Mariotti is a ******* douche:

"If your kid asks why Strasburg was omitted but someone named Evan Meek made it, how do you explain? Meek, also a relief pitcher, is the lone representative of the pathetic Pittsburgh Pirates. He has had seven save opportunities this season and converted exactly one, making it curious how he has a 0.98 earned run average. Whatever the reason, no one wants to: (1) see Evan Meek in the All-Star Game, maybe not even his friends and family; or (2) see Evan Meek try to retire American League batters when Strasburg and his drop-dead array of stuff are at home."

Let's not forget to add that his numbers are better than most of the relievers on the NL pitching staff. Let's also fail to realize his ERA is a .96 and has only had 6 save chances. Plus, he's only allowed 5 ERs all season. Nobody would be bitching if he played on the Red Sox or Yankees. I understand that he's not Strasburg and everyone is on his nuts, and rightfully so, but I am not going to give a spot on an All Star team to a guy who had 5 starts this season. Meek has had a great first half of the season, so he deserves it. I think bashing Meek is unwarented because he's been lights out this year. Look at the numbers, not the team. Just bad journalism all around IMO. I would understand if it was about Votto being left off, but Meek? Really?

I understand that he's the Pirate lone All Star and people will bash the decision, but it's not his fault. I bet if Cutch made the team, he'd say the same thing about Cutch that kept Votto off the team. What a ******* douchebag.

Comment

• Meek isn't close to being the worst selection.

Omar Infante (and his .700 OPS) on another hand...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                    Meek isn't close to being the worst selection.

Omar Infante (and his .700 OPS) on another hand...
                    It's not that they think he's the worst selection. Well, maybe. I think they're just mad that their summer jerk off fest isn't in the game. Why should he? I know I'd take Strasburg over Meek, but he had five starts. They should be mad that Matt Capps made it over Strasburg. After that nice April, Capps has fallen HARD. Just stupid.

Comment

• Didn't you guys let Capps go for nothing?

Comment

• Guys, I'm going to the Tigers-Orioles game tonight.

Anything I ought to know?
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          Didn't you guys let Capps go for nothing?
                          Yes. We got Dotel and other relievers for less than what he would have made in arbitration. I don't think he's a closer. I think he'd be better off in a set up role. I feel the same way about Dotel.

Comment

• Harang to the DL.
                            Matt Maloney to make the start tonight. Should do nothing but encourage our FO to get Lee.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                              Harang to the DL.
                              Matt Maloney to make the start tonight. Should do nothing but encourage our FO to get Lee.
                              Why is Harang making so much money?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                Why is Harang making so much money?
                                because for 2 years he was great. Then he fell off. Hard.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information