Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
    easy now big guy. I agree about Miles, he's garbage. needs to throw himself away.
    I know....heat of the moment. Tell me at least agree on Winn too.....Miles can at least field a little....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      I know....heat of the moment. Tell me at least agree on Winn too.....Miles can at least field a little....
      It was Winn's first error in like 265 games. Miles is an atrocious defender. He bobbles everything hit to him.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
        It was Winn's first error in like 265 games. Miles is an atrocious defender. He bobbles everything hit to him.
        They are both washed up and need to go away. Winn was sorta has been, Miles was a never was. And I can't get on Franklin about this one too much, when a team is up 9-2 at one point, a closer prolly has the mindset of not being used.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
          They are both washed up and need to go away. Winn was sorta has been, Miles was a never was. And I can't get on Franklin about this one too much, when a team is up 9-2 at one point, a closer prolly has the mindset of not being used.
          Franklin isn't very good. He was making some ****** piches in the 9th, I don't care if his mindset was he's not being used. He needed to buckle down and get his head in the ******* game.

          I don't understand Tonys love affair for Nick Stavinoha, he is absolute garbage. one hit off a washed up closer has gotten Nick an extra 100 at-bats this season in my opinion. Jon Jay should be the everyday Rightfielder while Luddy is out. And Aaron Miles better not see the field when Freese comes back.

          Comment


          • Ian Desmond is on pace for over 40 errors this year?!?!? How can they still be playing him everyday?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Ian Desmond is on pace for over 40 errors this year?!?!? How can they still be playing him everyday?
              He's got good range?

              Comment


              • It's gotta be good to overcome the errors and the fact that he's an awful hitter too.

                Comment


                • http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...41#post2219941

                  we need more people!!!


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • Santana tosses three-hit shutout, launches first career homer as Mets win

                    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=300706121

                    Santana's solo shot in the third inning drew a huge cheer from the baked crowd and an even bigger reception from his teammates.
                    I thought it was pretty funny haha


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                      Franklin isn't very good. He was making some ****** piches in the 9th, I don't care if his mindset was he's not being used. He needed to buckle down and get his head in the ******* game.

                      I don't understand Tonys love affair for Nick Stavinoha, he is absolute garbage. one hit off a washed up closer has gotten Nick an extra 100 at-bats this season in my opinion. Jon Jay should be the everyday Rightfielder while Luddy is out. And Aaron Miles better not see the field when Freese comes back.
                      I am right with ya on Stavinoa too. I think what we figured out is that we are a banged up team that need Ludwick and Freeze back because that is why Winn, Stavinoa, and Miles are getting playing time. But yeah, I like Jay he should be used more. And yeah, we may need a little help in the bullpen.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                        Santana tosses three-hit shutout, launches first career homer as Mets win

                        http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=300706121



                        I thought it was pretty funny haha
                        I'm kinda surprised that was his first homer as he seems to be able to handle the bat quite well for a pitcher. I mean, I know he was in the American League for awhile but still.

                        ^A Bonekrusher production^
                        #15
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                        Comment


                        • Pirates aquired Sean Gallagher from the Padres for cash. I'm not excited about this move because it screams Dana Eveland, but he's only 24 and has had some success pitching. I believe he's way better than Eveland and has time to mature. We also didn't give up a prospect for him, which is good.

                          Comment



                          • http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/ml...ory?id=5360884
                            Detached lat for Peavy. This has been a very disappointing day for me, to say the least.

                            Comment


                            • http://twitter.com/jonmorosi/status/17966183109

                              Apparently, Juan Francisco is the best bat we should offer for Lee.
                              Me very happy :)

                              bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Is Seattle looking for an MLB-ready power bat? That would explain more if they want Francisco over Alonso.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information