No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why couldnt Chris Berman be that guy would fell off the 2nd balcony?

Comment

• Apparently, Jayson Werth is sleeping with Chase Utley's wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Apparently, Jayson Werth is sleeping with Chase Utley's wife.
        Nice. Does he get traded now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          Nice. Does he get traded now?
          They've been rumored to be seeing what his value is.

Six games out of first, three out of second, three off the wildcard.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            They've been rumored to be seeing what his value is.

Six games out of first, three out of second, three off the wildcard.
            Well you guys already have his replacement. If this is true about him, I'm sure Utley doesn't want him around. Can probably get a nice piece in return for him that can help this year and hopefully Brown slides in and fills his roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              Well you guys already have his replacement. If this is true about him, I'm sure Utley doesn't want him around. Can probably get a nice piece in return for him that can help this year and hopefully Brown slides in and fills his roll.
              Werth for Lee? Let the speculation begin. Unless we're confident we WILL resign him, I'm not against trading him.

Jen Utley is a fine piece of tail.

Comment

• Chase Utley should just run to Mac.

Dear Chase,
                I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so much alike. I would love to meet you some day. It would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed. I love your hair. You run fast. Do you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did, and I hope you write back this time and we get to be good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run.
                Mac

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• That LF wall in Houston is ******* annoying.

Comment

• Milwaukee's defense in this Brewers-Giants series has to be the worst defense ever played by a team over a four day stretch.

Comment

• The Pirates make hitting is the best in the league.

Comment

• Comment

• So hot. Though Jen is okay. She's got nothing on Ms. JC Romero.
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• If Seattle really wants Slowey/Ramos/Hicks for Lee, we'd be better off getting Haren.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                              If Seattle really wants Slowey/Ramos/Hicks for Lee, we'd be better off getting Haren.
                              Where did you hear that? I've just heard Slowey/Ramos and Hicks/Ramos as two different rumors. I'm pretty sure both were found to be false though, really not sure what's going on in these talks.

Comment

• Complete game shutout for John Danks, sweeping the Halos and 1/2 game back. This is what I get for declaring the season dead in May. Although there was plenty of good reason for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information