MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
    His BABIP would suggest he's getting extremely unlucky.
    No. He just hurls meatballs.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Anibal Sanchez is ******* lousy.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Brian Schneider and Wilson Valdez were clutch tonight.....something's off.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Nick Masset happened to Valdez.
          Schneider caught a hanger

Goofy game all around tho.
          Both teams missed chances.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Looks like Lee to the Yanks for a package including Montero.

Better get him signed to an extension to give up Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
              Looks like Lee to the Yanks for a package including Montero.

Better get him signed to an extension to give up Jesus.
              Can we get this done today so we can just pitch him tonight instead of us getting beat by him again?

One would have to think if this happened, we'd deal Javy for something. Javy for Werth?
              Last edited by Jughead10; 07-09-2010, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• They said if they get a deal done there is an agreement to not pitch him during this series.

Phillies checked out Javy's last start and the Padres are all interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                  They said if they get a deal done there is an agreement to not pitch him during this series.

Phillies checked out Javy's last start and the Padres are all interested.
                  Maybe Towers knows some hidden gems in that system.

Comment

• Looks like its just about done. Olney was saying he heard nothing before but is now reporting its just about done.

Comment

• Well, we might have to tune tomorrow at 8pm ET to see "THE UNBELEEVIABLE DECISION" where the Mariners announce where Lee is going. It does suck for them though to have to deal Montero.
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                        Well, we might have to tune tomorrow at 8pm ET to see "THE UNBELEEVIABLE DECISION" where the Mariners announce where Lee is going. It does suck for them though to have to deal Montero.
                        Well if we pull this deal off, it will happen today so we don't have to face him tonight.

If it goes through it tells me a few things. Pettitte has given the impression that he will retire. And the Yankees think A-Rod's days at third will be a lot shorter than they thought when he re-signed that huge deal after opting out.

Comment

• I'm about to say "**** it, go get Oswalt" if the Lee deal goes through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                            I'm about to say "**** it, go get Oswalt" if the Lee deal goes through.
                            Implying the Rays can just go sign anyone they want

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Well if we pull this deal off, it will happen today so we don't have to face him tonight.

If it goes through it tells me a few things. Pettitte has given the impression that he will retire. And the Yankees think A-Rod's days at third will be a lot shorter than they thought when he re-signed that huge deal after opting out.
                              Andy's been so money, I think he wants to pull a Strahan and have a great last season, win it all, and go out on top, which I'd be fine with.
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Well the rich get richer. It'll be almost impossible for a team to beat the Yanks in a short series now so congratulations to the Yankees fans here for your 2010 World Series Championship and #28. Good for Seattle to get the best prospect out of the 3 teams that dealt Lee.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information