Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can't believe they are giving up Smoak but props to them for going all out.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I can't believe they are giving up Smoak but props to them for going all out.
      Smoak AND 3 other prospects.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        Smoak not in lineup, Yonder Alonso kinda sucks.

        Gonna go ahead and guess this is close to done.
        Facepalm.

        He has been injured and is just now coming around.

        bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          It'll be more hilarious when they lose in the playoffs, and rangers fans slowly realize they mortgaged the future.
          Frankly getting to the playoffs might be enough for Ranger fans.

          Magical sig by OSUGiants

          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


          Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
            Facepalm.

            He has been injured and is just now coming around.
            He's a first baseman who should be hitting better.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
              He's a first baseman who should be hitting better.
              Wait first basemen can be productive? Dammit email that to Andy MacPhail STAT!

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                Smoak AND 3 other prospects.
                Yeah it's way too much. I can't wait to see the other 3 prospects. How did the Mariners get the best deal out of the 3 trades when Lee had the least value?
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Yeah it's way too much. I can't wait to see the other 3 prospects. How did the Mariners get the best deal out of the 3 trades when Lee had the least value?
                  Mariners paying for Lee's salary in exchange for looting the Rangers system.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                    He's a first baseman who should be hitting better.
                    Who has been coming back from a broken Hamate bone. approx 1 year to fully regain his swing. It has been 1 year. He is starting drive the ball a lot better and his stats are rising a lot.

                    I guess anyone whoever gets hurt ever, sucks kinda.

                    bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • As long as Lee isn't a Yankee, I could careless where he goes. Mariners have some nice young pieces right now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                        Who has been coming back from a broken Hamate bone. approx 1 year to fully regain his swing. It has been 1 year. He is starting drive the ball a lot better and his stats are rising a lot.

                        I guess anyone whoever gets hurt ever, sucks kinda.
                        5% walk rate in AAA.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                          5% walk rate in AAA.
                          Obscure Stats Quarterly.
                          You should publish that.

                          bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Someone figure out why Mark Lowe is in the deal.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              Someone figure out why Mark Lowe is in the deal.
                              Mariners dig back surgery?

                              bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Heard this: SEA is kicking in $2.5 million in order to help offset the $4 million owed to Lee. In return, Texas gave a better package of prospects besides Smoak.
                                http://twitter.com/buster_espn

                                SPLOOSH

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information