• So Lee is a Ranger, interesting

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Should be a Red >:(

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• I wonder if the Rangers gave up any of their huge minor league arms in addition. Probably makes Rangers fans cringe they couldn't sign Purke.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
            Suck it Bankees!
            Actually, this is great for us. Let the Rangers rent Lee for a few months, keep our prospects and sign him next year after Andy retires :( and we have actually have room for him in the rotation.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              I wonder if the Rangers gave up any of their huge minor league arms in addition. Probably makes Rangers fans cringe they couldn't sign Purke.
              FrankiePiliere

Hearing that Blake Beavan could be one of the names involved in the Lee deal. Not confirmed but that’s one that’s out there

Welp, that appears to be the case.

Edit: Piliere used to be a ranger's scout so I'd trust him more than radio sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                FrankiePiliere

Hearing that Blake Beavan could be one of the names involved in the Lee deal. Not confirmed but thatís one thatís out there

Welp, that appears to be the case.

Edit: Piliere used to be a ranger's scout so I'd trust him more than radio sources.
                Beaven, Lawson, Lueke ?

Comment

• Beavan is having a very good year in AAA and he's a big kid. Seattle making out like bandits here.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Some people are speculating the Reds were willing to take on all his salary and offer just a little less in terms of prospects.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      Beaven, Lawson, Lueke ?

If that's the final trade, this is Braves-Rangers Teix trade-esque.

Comment

• trading within the division is risky, but in this case it helps Seattle so much. They know they have no shot at winning the West, and they steal the Rangers farm system so they can beat them over and over in a few years. Great move for Seattle and maybe even the Rangers. If they win the WS, they look like geniuses, if they don't, it is a terrible trade and waste of $.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Joelsherman1 i have learned deal done with #Rangers, Smoak and 3 others for Lee and reliever Mark Lowe #Rangers, #Mariners
                          Great deal for Seattle

SPLOOSH

Comment

• So the M's now have the #1 farm in the league, a 100m payroll, and a modern stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              Great deal for Seattle
                              Is it? I can't believe they had to pay Texas too. I actually think the Yankee deal was better. The difference is basically trading Beavan for 2.5 million dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                                So the M's now have the #1 farm in the league, a 100m payroll, and a modern stadium.
                                Would have been nice to net one of Scheppers/Perez, though.

Mariners weren't kidding when they said they wanted an impact bat. Hicks and Ramos are great prospects, but they will never win Silver Sluggers like Smoak possibly could. Plus they can get the hell rid of Kotchman now, too.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information