MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    There are so many things wrong with this. So many.
    ROTY does not represent what kind of career you will have. Schepper is still intact for first few years as Rangers groom him carefully. Felix and Perez are long term fixation but they may or may not dominate on year one as a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      So if Montero wins? Also, Brewers don't have the pitching.

I dont think Jesus will be in the lineup this year at all. Not even for a short stint. If Yanks happen to be in a need of power RH during the season then it will be either Jorge Vasquez or David Winfree.

After adding Davis and Wolf, Brewers should have better rotation as long as they stay healthy. Galledo and Parra have to be better than last year. Bush is up and down yearly and last year was down. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Come on Mets. Sign Kiko. It will be something that I actually approve of.
        Kiko has to accept the minor deal because no team wants him. "Come on Kiko. Sign with Mets" saying should be said.

Comment

Noone wants Kiko because he's too damn injury prone and noone wants to give him the money he wants due to that. Yeah he had a good season last year, but he's been hurt. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Rookie of the year could always go to Justin Smoak in the AL. It should be Posey in the NL but Bochy/Sabean are extremely stupid so that's not happening.
            Come on Brodeur, Austin Jackson or Scott Sizemore!

Comment

All but one think that Mauer repeats as AL MVP. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                I dont think Jesus will be in the lineup this year at all. Not even for a short stint. If Yanks happen to be in a need of power RH during the season then it will be either Jorge Vasquez or David Winfree.

After adding Davis and Wolf, Brewers should have better rotation as long as they stay healthy. Galledo and Parra have to be better than last year. Bush is up and down yearly and last year was down. Why not?
                I depends how long the need is and how many ABs they can provide. If Nick Johnson goes down for an extended period of time, I can definitely see them calling up Montero if they can DH him nearly every day. Regardless I think Montero will be up in September.
                Last edited by Jughead10; 03-02-2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
                  I didn't think it could get uglier than last year, but this year is going to be that ugly for the Jays

I actually don't mind our pitching staff if an ace can emerge and we get some RHP's in there
                  Can you say Bryce Harper!!

(we won't actually be that bad)

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    Can you say Bryce Harper!!

(we won't actually be that bad)
                    Bryce Harper is in this year's draft. I can see him going in the top 3. I don't think he lives up to all the hype, though. Washington will probably draft him.

Comment

I'll be doing top prospect lists by team in about a week or so. Request **** here.

And Kiko is not signed yet so this thread is technically hogwash

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I hope Jameson Tallion falls to us at #7.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Fisch, do the Pirates!

Comment

Why am I not surprised a Dodger fan jumped the gun and started this thread. Just kidding KCJ.

And I'm making Brodeur an honorary Giants fan because of his solid understanding of the Giants front office.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              I hope Jameson Tallion falls to us at #7.
                              I'd like him for the Pirates, but I can see NH moving away from the HS arm to the college arm. I doubt they'd take Harper if he were there at 2.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                I'll be doing top prospect lists by team in about a week or so. Request **** here.

And Kiko is not signed yet so this thread is technically hogwash
                                If you could do the Tigers that'd be sweeeeeet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information