Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Am I alone in being the only one who's at least half-wishing for extra innings?
    Is that a rash?



    Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      Couldn't agree more on the DH, its just not baseball. I also hate left handed specialists. If u are in the majors u should able to field and hit. And u should be able to get lefties and righties out.
      Ahh yes I love watching a pitcher kill rallies and bunt all game.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
        Am I alone in being the only one who's at least half-wishing for extra innings?
        I was just thinking I could see A-Rod crushing a Broxton fastball to tie it.

        Comment


        • At least they finally got rid of those damn French Canadians who didn't even really sing those dumb songs. They didn't even speak English.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
            Am I alone in being the only one who's at least half-wishing for extra innings?
            I demand extra innings.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              +rep for actually being a knowledgeable fan and not saying Steve Bartman.

              People think it annoys Cub fans to bring him up because "he ruined it for the Cubs," when in reality they get annoyed because only dumbasses bring him up and not that assclown Gonzalez. So, well done.
              Yeah, I hate that too. See, us Cards fans do know baseball, we are not clueless. Gonzalez made that error right afterwards and they still had game 7. Just like us in 85 with Don Deckinger, we coulda got more outs and u know what, we prolly shouldn't have lost 11-0 in game 7.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                Your manager basically invented the relief specialist as we know it.
                I am well aware of that....

                Comment


                • I really hate Joe Buck and McCarver, this is reminding me of the 2009 WS and I don't really want to remember their broadcasting then.

                  OH MY GOD...CALI GURLS!?!?!? Have I really not been paying attention?
                  Is that a rash?



                  Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                  Comment


                  • papa grande! nice job

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                      I really hate Joe Buck and McCarver, this is reminding me of the 2009 WS and I don't really want to remember their broadcasting then.

                      OH MY GOD...CALI GURLS!?!?!? Have I really not been paying attention?
                      Haha. I was thinking of your avatar when I heard that. As much as I hate to see kesha go, this is a good replacement.

                      Comment


                      • They've been playing different California themed songs all game.
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Haha. I was thinking of your avatar when I heard that. As much as I hate to see kesha go, this is a good replacement.
                          I miss $ too. I'm going to flip flop between those two. P.S. slightly OT but did you see the picture of $ that circulated with ahem "reproductive juices" on her stomach?
                          Is that a rash?



                          Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                            I miss $ too. I'm going to flip flop between those two. P.S. slightly OT but did you see the picture of $ that circulated with ahem "reproductive juices" on her stomach?
                            are you gonna share?

                            bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                              I miss $ too. I'm going to flip flop between those two. P.S. slightly OT but did you see the picture of $ that circulated with ahem "reproductive juices" on her stomach?
                              PM Now!!!!!!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Well here we go again. And yes I need to see this pic as well!!!
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information