Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matty Diaz healthy and starting. <3 He's beasting.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Cutch is hurt. :(

      Comment


      • CJ Wilson baby! Go Rangers!

        Comment


        • Paul Maholm gets a three hit shutout and the Pirates get 19 hits? What?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            So Yankee Starters can't stop getting hurt in the third inning.
            AJ is not really hurt badly. He's just an idiot. Pettitte sounds like he could miss some starts though.

            Comment


            • And cleaning up the things from my trash can, after throwing it at the walls repeatedly. This might be a good opportunity to get a bigger one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                AJ is not really hurt badly. He's just an idiot. Pettitte sounds like he could miss some starts though.
                Ivan Nova time.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • TWINS WIN! Jenks and Santos blow it! 1 and 1/2 back from our home

                  Delmon is a monster!
                  Last edited by djp; 07-18-2010, 05:28 PM.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Ivan Nova time.

                    I'd assume Mitre coming back, though Nova is a decent choice as well.

                    I'm fairly upset at how McAllister has pitched this year so far in AAA. Hopefully he turns things around. Also Kontos looks to be coming back as a reliever. Because of his lack of control, most had him pegged as one eventually anyway. Could factor in late games next year though.

                    Comment


                    • Speaking of Yankees pitchers, where is Humberto Sanchez?


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Damix View Post
                        I'd assume Mitre coming back, though Nova is a decent choice as well.

                        I'm fairly upset at how McAllister has pitched this year so far in AAA. Hopefully he turns things around. Also Kontos looks to be coming back as a reliever. Because of his lack of control, most had him pegged as one eventually anyway. Could factor in late games next year though.
                        Could be both. I'd think we'd have to bring two pitchers up. Maybe not with the day off tomorrow though. Some were saying that Mitre may be looked at as a one inning pitcher. Let him really air it out towards the back of the bullpen.

                        Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Speaking of Yankees pitchers, where is Humberto Sanchez?
                        Released I think.

                        Comment


                        • Woo cardinals win in comeback fashion. Sweep over the dodgers and 5 wins in a row. Phillies at home next should be fun.
                          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

                          Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

                          Comment


                          • Bottom of the 9th in the Mets-Giants game. What the ****.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Bottom of the 9th in the Mets-Giants game. What the ****.
                              Just horrific umpiring all around. Ridiculous. Both teams should be filing complaints, but the Mets especially. They got screwed a bunch of times.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                              Comment


                              • Good series for you guys Borat. Thanks for showing us some great pitching.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information