MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe M Charlie View Post
    The rays suck and will not make the playoffs. Evan Longoria is a bust. Oh yeah, Yankee fans are huge idiots and I do not like them, matter of fact there are some down the street I think I will go and beat up.
    There's the tampabay.com heater blog comments, I think those are more suitable for your intellectual analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Or

Guess I'll have to post an RIP to "Lou Brown"

"You may run like Hayes, but you hit like ****!"
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Yeah I saw that today. Very upsetting. He was perfect for the role.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• SPTimesRays Rocco Baldelli set to play tonight for #Rays Class A Charlotte team, first step that could lead back to Rays.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe M Charlie View Post
            Evan Longoria is a bust.
            Troll or not, I will not stand for this.

Comment

• Hey look Carlos Silva is bad. I thought I was taking crazy pills when he was doing well.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Let up 5 runs in the first inning to a team that just got shutout by the Pirates.

Only the Cubs...

Comment

• 2 Homers for Cabby tonight.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    Let up 5 runs in the first inning to a team that just got shutout by the Pirates.

Only the Cubs...
                    What do you expect? You guys haven't really taken advantage of the Pirates yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      What do you expect? You guys haven't really taken advantage of the Pirates yourself.
                      Oh I'm not shocked. That's why I said only the Cubs. I'm just psyched we took 3 of 4 from anyone and scored some runs doing it. WOOOOO.

Comment

• Well this is ****** news ...

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ss..._to_six_w.html

Brandon Inge out 4 to 6 weeks with a broken hand after getting hit by a pitch tonight.

Ty Wigginton to Detroit? God damn it.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Well this is ****** news ...

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ss..._to_six_w.html

Brandon Inge out 4 to 6 weeks with a broken hand after getting hit by a pitch tonight.

Ty Wigginton to Detroit? God damn it.
                          Injuries suck, don't they? We are without Morneau for who knows how long...
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• RIP Lou Brown. Major League, the movie that made me like the Indians.

Michael Brantley. Jayson Nix. Trevor Crowe. Carlos Santana. They is making the Twins look like a Double BB farm team
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• The Mets used to be pretty decent for a few games.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                Injuries suck, don't they? We are without Morneau for who knows how long...
                                I miss Joel.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information