• Show
Clear All

• Opening day is so close...

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...urn=mlb,231182

Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Haha, he's so intriguing. Basically because everything originally said about him was that he was a non prospect, except that he has dominated each level of shortseason/low A and did extremely well in High A too. Interesting to see if that success continues at the higher levels. Will likely start the season in AA.

Comment

Saw this on sportsnation. He can hit low-mid 70s with his left and somewhere in the 90s with his right, iirc. Doubt he ever makes it, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Saw this on sportsnation. He can hit low-mid 70s with his left and somewhere in the 90s with his right, iirc. Doubt he ever makes it, though.
            I think its more than mid 70's. He hits like 91-92 righty and like 82-84 lefty. Righty he has a curve I believe and lefty he has a loopy slider. He drops down more sidearm lefty through. It's all arm angle and deception lefty. He's struck out more than a batter an inning in every level so far. We'll see if he keeps it up.

Comment

• If he does make it, will he be the first one?

Comment

yeah i was watching him pitch on tv the other day. kinda cool actually. fun to watch

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Denard Span hit his mom with a foul line drive today and she was taken from the game with a chest injury. She's fine now, but seriously, what are the odds?
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    Denard Span hit his mom with a foul line drive today and she was taken from the game with a chest injury. She's fine now, but seriously, what are the odds?
                    Am I a dick if I chuckled a little bit when reading this? Glad she is ok, though.

Comment

Am I a dick if I chuckled a little bit when reading this? Glad she is ok, though.
                      Yes you are

Comment

You probably should have just left that sig to the Steelers and Penguins.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          haha, I was just going to say that. Made me laugh out loud. Although, honestly, I do want the Pirates to be good simply because they are one of the few pro sports teams that I've never seen be any good in my lifetime.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            I support ALL my teams. No matter how bad they are.

Comment

I support ALL my teams. No matter how bad they are.
                              I don't think he was saying you didn't, but the "City of Champions" slogan doesn't really apply to the Bucs

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                I don't think he was saying you didn't, but the "City of Champions" slogan doesn't really apply to the Bucs
                                Back in the day they were!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information