MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Scott -----------------> Blast

The Brewers are down by 8 in the first............................................. to the Pirates.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Mets need to turn the ship around real fast. We can still have a fight the whole year just need to get back to what we were doing so well in the 1st half.
      Plaiying over your head?

Comment

• Garza just gave up back to back TO back bangers!!!!! hahahah

Luke Scott/Wig/Adam Jones all golfed.. eat a fat **** Garza
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Stark and Onley saying the Phillies are working on a major deal, presumably Oswalt. Then they'd move Werth.

Comment

• Pedro Alvarez and Neil Walker are sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Pedro Alvarez and Neil Walker are sexy.

Both have been pretty awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                Garza just gave up back to back TO back bangers!!!!! hahahah

Luke Scott/Wig/Adam Jones all golfed.. eat a fat **** Garza
                Reid Brignac.

Comment

• Oh wait, the season doesn't start after the all star break?

In his last 15 games, Aramis Ramirez is 19/47 for a .404 avg, with 6 HRs and 17 RBI.

Bringing his season avg. up to the almost not terribly of .226.

Comment

• hahahha get it, like omg...Lincoln faced Bush!?!? That's like two Presidential last names of three Presidents! Could you imagine if Lincoln pitches against the Nats? THEN LINCOLN IS IN WASHINGTON!

My god, I hate ESPN.

Really curious about this possible Phillies deal. There are still prospects in the system besides Brown who have value.
                    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                      Reid Brignac.
                      Julio Lugo!!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I'm awake and bored...havent made nearly enough Braves' related posts this year. So without further ado...

Matty D...WOOT! He's so hot right now. Braves managment has been screwing him over for years, I really do feel sorry for the guy. He should have been starting full time for the last few years. Screw Melky, start Diaz.

Jurrjens back to 100% <3. Pitching brilliantly again. It's going to be tough to find Mike Minor a spot in this rotation. If we re-sign Hudson, with Lowe coming back to life, and Medlen's fantastic emergence.

Oh and my boy Freddie Freeman is raking down in Gwinnett again. I was a little nervous early in the year when he was banged up again, but he's still a beast. haha. The power stroke is coming along.

Mike Minor has been god-like in AAA this year. 3-0 with a 1.93 ERA in 3 starts.

Minor, Teheran, Delgado, Kimbrel, Vizcaino. Braves farm loaded with arms once again. And we have a bunch of other former high profile guys who could emerge...ala Devall and Spruill. And I actually really like Cordier and Diamond as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Stark and Onley saying the Phillies are working on a major deal, presumably Oswalt. Then they'd move Werth.
                          I hope it's a deal for Haren if anyone. Oswalt would be nice, too. Whatever we do, I hope it doesn't involve Brown.

Comment

• Bochy came out to protest to plate umpire Adrian Johnson that Mattingly's about-face constituted a second trip to the mound. The umpires huddled and agreed, and Broxton had to leave the game.
                            I don't like Bochy, at times, but that was brilliant.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I don't like Bochy, at times, but that was brilliant.
                              I hate Bochy now. How dare he make Donnie look like a fool!

Comment

• Really curious to see if the Jays trade Jose Bautista at the deadline....and what we would be able to get for him if we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information