No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards front runners for Oswalt, no way.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
      Cards front runners for Oswalt, no way.
      Why? Carp, Waino, and Garcia is a nice top 3. Unless the Astros are giving Oswalt away super cheap I don't think it would be worth it for STL.

Comment

• What the hell is up with this Pirate offense? Jesus. Pedro Alvarez is crushing the ball. <33

Also, the Dodgers are interested in Paul Maholm. I don't want to trade him, BUT IF they can get Dee Gordon and James McDonald, I think it's a great trade for the Pirates. We'd have to eat all of his salaray, but I would do it. I doubt it happens, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          What the hell is up with this Pirate offense? Jesus. Pedro Alvarez is crushing the ball. <33

Also, the Dodgers are interested in Paul Maholm. I don't want to trade him, BUT IF they can get Dee Gordon and James McDonald, I think it's a great trade for the Pirates. We'd have to eat all of his salaray, but I would do it. I doubt it happens, though.
          Oh hey, you being delusional about Pirate related trades, that is a new one.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I doubt the Dodgers are interested enough if the price involves Dee Gordon.

Comment

• I can't say I know a lot about minor league prospects but isn't Dee Gordon the Dodgers best one? And Paul Maholm is....Paul Maholm?

Comment

• Oliver Perez just... I don't even know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  Oliver Perez just... I don't even know.
                  ..got bailed out by poor at bats.

edit: congrats jason bay.

Last edited by thefalconer; 07-22-2010, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Better rookie: Strasburg or Posey?

go

I'll take Posey btw.

Comment

• I want the Rays to trade for Corey Hart, is that a bad thing?
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                        Better rookie: Strasburg or Posey?

go

I'll take Posey btw.
                        Strasburg for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          I doubt the Dodgers are interested enough if the price involves Dee Gordon.
                          I think that as well. I'd be perfectly fine with De Jesus. BUT with the Ddogers being strapped for cash, and LA willing to give up top prospects for lower level guys(ex. Carlos Santana for Casey Blake), I could see it happening. If the deal was Maholm for De Jesus and McDonald, I'd like it.

That's why I said in the earlier post that I doubt it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            I think that as well. I'd be perfectly fine with De Jesus. BUT with the Ddogers being strapped for cash, and LA willing to give up top prospects for lower level guys(ex. Carlos Santana for Casey Blake), I could see it happening. If the deal was Maholm for De Jesus and McDonald, I'd like it.

That's why I said in the earlier post that I doubt it happens.
                            The Indians also included cash in that deal, and I really doubt that Colletti is stupid enough to do that again.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                              Better rookie: Strasburg or Posey?

go

I'll take Posey btw.
                              The correct answer is Gaby Sanchez.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• After a really unimpressive first half to his AAA season, Chris Carter has hit .278/.395/.653 with 8 homers in July so far. We might see him rather soon on the A's roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information