• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not nearly as long as the Braves.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Can the Mets throw in Castillo and Perez in that deal also?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Cliff Lee's 8, 8, 9, 7, 9, 9, 9, 8, 9, 9 laugh at those numbers. Anyways, as good as Josh Johnson has been this season, he's only 7th or so in innings pitched in the NL. He's still probably been the best pitcher in the NL, but I'd still take Roy Halladay because of the fact that he's thrown so many more innings.
        Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

JJ's ERA is almost a full run less. Not to mention better peripherals in most categories.

Oh, and not that wins actually mean anything, but Halladay is almost a .500 pitcher. Again, using wins to determine a Cy Young winner is moronic, but alas other people do.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          Cards front runners for Oswalt, no way.
          i was going to post this...that would be the dumbest top 3 of a rotation ever...i mean they are prolly already the best 1,2.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Very weird how the Mets offense went into the sh*tter ever since Beltran got back. Not blaming him at all but just a weird coincidence.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Who the **** would trade for Frenchy?

Must be the Royals. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Finally Francoeur can be gone, I'm glad that nonsense is over. I won't have to deal with his god awful baseball ability or stupid face anymore.

I think both Jerry and Omar get until the end of the season, so the quote by Omar doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

• Was there ever an update Angel Villalona after he killed that dude?

Comment

• http://twitter.com/TKras/statuses/19361923962

Just heard this: Rays "kicking the tires" of Royals pitcher Zach Greinke...Would take a large ransom, but the Rays have pieces to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                      why? its not like the Rays have the money to keep this roster together for a long time, they need the talent in their farm system

p.s. yard sale in toronto, come asap, but you must take Wells :D

Comment

• last 20 innings 0 runs, what the hell cardinals.

I feel like puking. Losing to the Cubs makes me sick.

Comment

• I don't care if he's having a good year, if someone takes Vernon Wells' contract I will laugh so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            I don't care if he's having a good year, if someone takes Vernon Wells' contract I will fap so hard.
                            Fixed it for you

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                              last 20 innings 0 runs, what the hell cardinals.

I feel like puking. Losing to the Cubs makes me sick.
                              Good Job turning the DP today Cards. Honestly it would have been 1-0 if the Cardinals could turn a DP.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Yankees frontrunners to get Haren. Never really been a fan, but still would be a good pickup. Wouldn't give up Jesus in this trade though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information