Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    You disappointed me sir
    I don't know what you expected, sadly since Jerry Colangelo sold the team it has been one of the worst run organizations in all of sports, constantly overpaying for marginal talent and wasting draft picks, the only thing that we have done right is select Justin Upton and that was a no brainer

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      I don't know what you expected, sadly since Jerry Colangelo sold the team it has been one of the worst run organizations in all of sports, constantly overpaying for marginal talent and wasting draft picks, the only thing that we have done right is select Justin Upton and that was a no brainer
      Josh Byrnes is laughing his ass off right now.

Comment

• LOL, looks like the Mets and Royals are talking trade. Frenchy, Castillo, and Perez could be going to the Royals for Meche, Guillen, and Farnesworth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          Josh Byrnes is laughing his ass off right now.
          ya cus he was such a good GM, probably thinks this is a wonderful deal

Skaggs is the PTBNL according to a lot of people

Brett Anderson, Carlos Gonzalez, Carlos Quentin/Chris Carter

for

Joe Saunders, Tyler Skaggs, Patrick Corbin, Rafael Rodriguez
          Last edited by fenikz; 07-25-2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• I lose power for 2 days and Haren gets traded for that?!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              LOL, looks like the Mets and Royals are talking trade. Frenchy, Castillo, and Perez could be going to the Royals for Meche, Guillen, and Farnesworth.
              I have no idea how I feel about that to me its just like a ehh deal.

Comment

• ******* D-Backs, I would have rather they traded him to NY. Now the A's will have to face one of my favorite former A's a whole bunch of times for the next few years. Just wonderful. And they didn't even get a very good haul for him. Idiots.

Comment

• What a ******* ****** ass trade. **** this team.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                    What a ******* ****** ass trade. **** this team.
                    I don't blame you. That was ugly. My condolences.

Comment

I seriously expected you to say that Haren was overrated and that you were happy that he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        I seriously expected you to say that Haren was overrated and that you were happy that he's gone.
                        ya that sounds like me :/

Comment

ya that sounds like me :/
                          Isn't that what you said about Amare? Antrel Rolle? Karlos Dansby? Who else am I forgetting? ;)

Comment

• def not about Dansby, everyone got mad at me for saying he was the top ILB in the league(Miami won the offseason despite what ESPN thinks)

Amar'e wasn't worth the max deal & hell no Rolle wasn't worth the contract he got

also Boldin, I said that he was old and on the downside of his career but he ended up getting a much smaller contract than we had offered him 2 years ago and I feel we got more than fair compensation
                            Last edited by fenikz; 07-26-2010, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• What a terrible ******* call in Tampa.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                What a terrible ******* call in Tampa.
                                /points to avatar picture

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information