Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • **** those stupid shoes.

    That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

    Comment


    • Braves lost. :(

      Good news, home run number 14 for Freddie Freeman. He's been crushing it lately.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Cliff Lee with a great game but a no decision, oh well Rangers took in 10!
        did you really just become a Rangers fan?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Cliff Lee with a great game but a no decision, oh well Rangers took in 10!
          The home plate umpire should of been behind Cliff Lee the whole game it would of made it more convenient to kiss his ass.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Gaby>these bums.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Cliff Lee with a great game but a no decision, oh well Rangers took in 10!
              Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              did you really just become a Rangers fan?
              Apparently he can't stick behind his team though thick and thin so he's taking the easy road out.

              Comment


              • Blue Jays want Jesus Montero or Casey Kelly for Scott Downs.

                Delusional much?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Damix View Post
                  Blue Jays want Jesus Montero or Casey Kelly for Scott Downs.

                  Delusional much?
                  Some teams you just can't deal with. Especially the Yankees. I don't think the Yanks will be dealing with the Mariners anytime soon after the Lee thing and the ridiculous demands they had for Washburn last year for them and not other teams (Jackson).

                  Comment


                  • Team A Recieves:
                    John Danks
                    Albert Pujols
                    Matt Holliday

                    Team B Recieves:
                    Zach Grienke
                    Ryan Howard
                    Josh Hamilton

                    Who wins?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      did you really just become a Rangers fan?
                      Nope, I made the comment a few pages ago out of disgust with the O's and figured I'd get a sig and make a few Rangeresque posts so I didn't get flack for the post.


                      tj you can kiss my ass frankly

                      Magical sig by OSUGiants

                      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                      Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Team A Recieves:
                        John Danks
                        Albert Pujols
                        Matt Holliday

                        Team B Recieves:
                        Zach Grienke
                        Ryan Howard
                        Josh Hamilton

                        Who wins?
                        I'd go with Team B...which are you?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                          I'd go with Team B...which are you?
                          Team B. I just offered it this morning. Seems pretty fair, no?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            tj you can kiss my ass frankly
                            Admirable attempt to defend your fanhood.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              Admirable attempt to defend your fanhood.
                              Right get over yourself tool, you're not the fanhood police. I still love my team and because of that love of them I can absolutely ***** about them. You never went through the trials and tribulations that I have as an O's fan so until you do SHUT THE **** UP!!!!! OH NOES!!! I made a couple of posts about the Rangers on an internet message board................. Peter Angelos will ban me from Camden Yards........

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment


                              • Ok, so a friend and I were discussing A-Rod and 600 last night, and PEDs, and the situation drifted towards Andrew Pujols. And we had an argument over whether Pujols was a PED user at some point. My friend thinks he wasn't. I think he has. Granted, I don't keep up with baseball at all, but what's the general consensus on Pujols amongst baseball followers talking heads?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information