No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that most people feel Pujols is clean.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Right get over yourself tool, you're not the fanhood police. I still love my team and because of that love of them I can absolutely ***** about them. You never went through the trials and tribulations that I have as an O's fan so until you do SHUT THE **** UP!!!!! OH NOES!!! I made a couple of posts about the Rangers on an internet message board................. Peter Angelos will ban me from Camden Yards........
      A tool is someone who bails on their team mid season. And it doesn't take going through what an O's fan has to call someone else out. No one respects a frontrunner. So have fun wearing that Rangers sig, posting about Cliff Lee's 13ks, and experiencing your superficial emotions when the Rangers make the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        A tool is someone who bails on their team mid season. And it doesn't take going through what an O's fan has to call someone else out. No one respects a frontrunner. So have fun wearing that Rangers sig, posting about Cliff Lee's 13ks, and experiencing your superficial emotions when the Rangers make the playoffs.
        Its all in jest you clown. Whatever I do not have to explain or defend myself to some idiot kid on an internet forum who doesn't have a clue to who I am. Best of luck trying to catch Atlanta

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Ok, so a friend and I were discussing A-Rod and 600 last night, and PEDs, and the situation drifted towards Andrew Pujols. And we had an argument over whether Pujols was a PED user at some point. My friend thinks he wasn't. I think he has. Granted, I don't keep up with baseball at all, but what's the general consensus on Pujols amongst baseball followers talking heads?
          I give Albert the benefit of the doubt, basically he's innocent until proven guilty. Right now there isn't a lot of speculation surrounding him, but if he starts to fall apart physically ala Giambi then the rumor mill and public opinion will sway.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

I give Albert the benefit of the doubt, basically he's innocent until proven guilty.
            Then, in that case, only those who have admitted they used or were caught by a test (there arent many) are guilty... except in the court of public opinion.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Right get over yourself tool, you're not the fanhood police. I still love my team and because of that love of them I can absolutely ***** about them. You never went through the trials and tribulations that I have as an O's fan so until you do SHUT THE **** UP!!!!! OH NOES!!! I made a couple of posts about the Rangers on an internet message board................. Peter Angelos will ban me from Camden Yards........
              Listen dawg, if I can make it through 2007 you can make it through this.

Comment

Its all in jest you clown. Whatever I do not have to explain or defend myself to some idiot kid on an internet forum who doesn't have a clue to who I am. Best of luck trying to catch Atlanta
                For some one who doesn't have to explain themselves, you really did a half ass job doing so until giving up. Is there any more to it other than the Orioles sucking and you picking the least popular first place team in the AL? I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

• At least in Pujols' case, he's not guilty of a sudden power explosion like A-Rod was. Pujols has always sat between 32 and 49 homers during his career and was hitting like that the moment he was called up. Who knows how he got so good at that age (for that matter, who knows how the Cardinals try-out was the third he had after being passed over by two other teams), so there's definitely space to wonder, but he's never been purely power and he never seen a suspicious leap at the major league level.

A-Rod, on the other hand, has a homer total ranging from 23 to 57. Granted, his first power leap took place when he started playing in Arlington's warm summers and smallish stadium, but there's a lot more to point at with Rodriguez.

I know it's easy, but I don't think we should just assume that anyone who is good at hitting is on steroids. I would venture that a lot of what most baseball players do (legally or illegally) would constitute a PED and that the line there is pretty abstract, but we don't gain much by throwing people under the bus before we ever have a whif of wrongdoing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                    Listen dawg, if I can make it through 2007 you can make it through this.
                    Really? 2007? Have you no clue to any history other then the Rays? The O's are on pace to equal or worsen their 1988 season? Its bad enough I dealt with that and now its happening again.

Regardless of any of that, ITS A JOKE JESUS ******* CHRIST! I'm buds with D-Unit and the Rangers are his team, so I said I'd jump on their bandwagon. For the love of anything, move on with your lives

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      At least in Pujols' case, he's not guilty of a sudden power explosion like A-Rod was. Pujols has always sat between 32 and 49 homers during his career and was hitting like that the moment he was called up. Who knows how he got so good at that age (for that matter, who knows how the Cardinals try-out was the third he had after being passed over by two other teams), so there's definitely space to wonder, but he's never been purely power and he never seen a suspicious leap at the major league level.

A-Rod, on the other hand, has a homer total ranging from 23 to 57. Granted, his first power leap took place when he started playing in Arlington's warm summers and smallish stadium, but there's a lot more to point at with Rodriguez.

I know it's easy, but I don't think we should just assume that anyone who is good at hitting is on steroids. I would venture that a lot of what most baseball players do (legally or illegally) would constitute a PED and that the line there is pretty abstract, but we don't gain much by throwing people under the bus before we ever have a whif of wrongdoing.
                      But Pujols did basically come out of nowhere. He never had the power boost in the majors that A-Rod did, but he never was considered nearly the prospect A-Rod was. His greatness was never expected.

Also someone Pujols used to train with or work out with in the KC area has been linked to steroids. But that never gets brought up. I'll work on a link, it was a few years ago.

Comment

• Can Hines jump on a bandwagon?

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Detroit_Tigers_season

And I'm a Lions fan.

I don't want to hear you go on about the "trials and tribulations" of the Orioles.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            Can Hines jump on a bandwagon?
                            I may accept you on the Yankees bandwagon. I have to consider. You have enough AAAA Yankee farmhands on your team that you might automatically qualify.

Comment

• Domonic Brown to be promoted today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                Domonic Brown to be promoted today.
                                Wearing #9. Will probably bat sixth behind Werth.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information