Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Domonic Brown to be promoted today.
    Yup, really happy about this. I thought for sure they'd bring up John Mayberry and hold off calling up Brown. Brown sometimes takes awkward routes to balls but he's such a great athlete he gets them. I am still thrilled.

Now I can eagerly await Jarred Cosart and Brody Colvin.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
      Yup, really happy about this. I thought for sure they'd bring up John Mayberry and hold off calling up Brown. Brown sometimes takes awkward routes to balls but he's such a great athlete he gets them. I am still thrilled.

Now I can eagerly await Jarred Cosart and Brody Colvin.
      Has he been playing CF or RF in the minors? I'd imagine Werth will play CF and Brown RF tonight.

Comment

Has he been playing CF or RF in the minors? I'd imagine Werth will play CF and Brown RF tonight.
        He *can* (or has) play(ed) CF but he's a RF (though moonlighted in LF) so that's probably right.

I think the only true CF prospects the Phillies have are Anthony Gose and Tyson Gillies.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• This isn't the fashion I expected him up but I'm anxious to see what the kid's got.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Can Hines jump on a bandwagon?
            OMG! Someone who gets my joke....................

Seriously you guys need to let it die

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              OMG! Someone who gets my joke....................

Seriously you guys need to let it die
              Sorry, that is one of the perks of becoming a bandwagon fan. You get called out on it all the time!

Comment

• You will always be reminded.

Comment

I may accept you on the Yankees bandwagon. I have to consider. You have enough AAAA Yankee farmhands on your team that you might automatically qualify.
                  I hate the Yankees.

Comment

• I thought BigDawg was an Orioles fan?
                    Last edited by djp; 07-28-2010, 03:19 PM.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• LOL @ the people saying BigDawg can't cheer for the Rangers.

BigDawg is now a Rangers fan. Deal with it.

He ain't front runnin' at all! The Rangers are big time heart breakers and always will be! He doesn't know what he's getting himself into. haha. They just gave away Smoak for a rental in Cliff Lee for crying out loud!

Comment

• We aren't saying he can't be a Rangers fan, we are just mocking him for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                          I thought BigDawg was an Orioles fan?
                          I am, but apparently everyone just picks and chooses what they read and remember so now I must not be because GOD FORBID I be frustrated as a fan and make a joke and then follow up on that joke.

But whatever, have your fun....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Borat started the Rangers Bandwagon. BigDawg is welcome aboard. I'd post a picture of the bus, but I'm at work.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I feel like I'm being redundant, but Delmon Young is (still) absolutely destroying the ball right now.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• 40 hits, 25 RBI, 1.175 OPS, .430 BA in July

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information