Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Borat started the Rangers Bandwagon. BigDawg is welcome aboard. I'd post a picture of the bus, but I'm at work.
    Borat... BigDawg... who's next?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Borat... BigDawg... who's next?
      I like the Rangers. But I follow Vlad, as you already know. Easily my 2nd favorite team right now. Not going to wear a Rangers sig, though.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by djp View Post
        40 hits, 25 RBI, 1.175 OPS, .430 BA in July
        Oh hey Matt Garza threw a no hitter.

        Comment


        • Brandon Phillips hit a home run off the slide in Miller Park.
          Joey Votto hit his 26th HR and now has 70 RBI. His avg. Back up to .322

          bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Borat View Post
            Borat started the Rangers Bandwagon. BigDawg is welcome aboard. I'd post a picture of the bus, but I'm at work.
            Lies, I did when I started attending their games back in the 90s!

            Oh wait, that means I'm not on the bandwagon, just a fan. They're my #2.

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Lies, I did when I started attending their games back in the 90s!

              Oh wait, that means I'm not on the bandwagon, just a fan. They're my #2.
              Yeah, but I got a ************* bus!
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                Yeah, but I got a ************* bus!
                then drive your short bus to arlington, tickets are dirt cheap

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • What exactly is Rodney trying to do right now?
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                  - Ko Simpson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    then drive your short bus to arlington, tickets are dirt cheap
                    Beep beep!

                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                    Comment


                    • We know what you do in that bus.

                      Comment


                      • The Tigers gave up a personal favorite prospect of mine for ******* Johnny Peralta.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          Beep beep!

                          Exactly where's the onslaught of hypocrites railing Borat? No where because hypocrites can never be counted on!

                          Magical sig by OSUGiants

                          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                          Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            The Tigers gave up a personal favorite prospect of mine for ******* Johnny Peralta.
                            There's room on the wagon/bus if you were wondering.....

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • I think its a good trade for the Tigers. Hes 28, better offensively than Inge and has a great fielding percentage...For a player who wouldn't be near the majors for at least 4 years...I'll take it..

                              Comment


                              • Good thing he's got that great fielding percentage...

                                Jhonny Peralta is awful.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information