Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    I'm jumping on SD's bandwagon.
    East Coast going to the West Coast, I like it!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      Yeah. We're always arguing.
      I think Borat's a douche sometimes, but I still love him (not in the way I love some other dudes).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        I'm jumping on SD's bandwagon.
        Giants fans are happy about this.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
          I'm jumping on the Dodgers bandwagon.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/spor...de-to-phillies

Houston - Major League baseball sources told FOX 26 Sports the Houston Astros have a deal in place to trade pitcher Roy Oswalt to the Philadelphia Phillies if Oswalt agrees to waive his no-trade clause.

Sources told FOX 26 the Astros have approached Oswalt. He is aware of the deal that is on the table and the club is waiting for his response.
            disgusting

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I'm jumping on the Dodgers bandwagon.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• The Phillies are ******* stupid. Seriously, they never should have traded Cliff Lee. Their GM deserves to be fired for gutting the system and having nothing to show for it.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• There's room aboard the Twins bandwagon, Xio, if you're interested.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    There's room aboard the Twins bandwagon, Xio, if you're interested.
                    I will tear you limb from limb.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• How ******* awesome is Delmon Young? **** Garza and his no hitter, Delmon is making that trade look awesome!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I second this.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Jumping abroad a division rival is prohibited by Major League Baseball and its subsidiaries.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            The Phillies are ******* stupid. Seriously, they never should have traded Cliff Lee. Their GM deserves to be fired for gutting the system and having nothing to show for it.
                            Well if you want to count back since the Blanton trade, and this is just from memory, the Phils have traded the following prospects.

Adrian Cardenas
                            Matt Spencer (throwaway)
                            Josh Outman
                            Brian Schlitter (for Eyre)
                            Jason Knapp
                            Carlos Carrasco
                            Lou Marson
                            Jason Donald
                            Michael Taylor
                            Travis d'Arnaud
                            Kyle Drabek

and received

Cliff Lee (flipped for Phillipe Aumont, Tyson Gillies and JC Ramirez)
                            Ben Francisco
                            Scott Eyre
                            Joe Blanton
                            Roy Halladay
                            --------------

The Phillies still have a decent farm system even excluding Dom Brown. With Jarred Cosart, Brody Colvin and Colby Shreve (the latter being a mid-rotation guy), they have some highly projectable arms in Lakewood and while a lot of analysts like Cosart; I'm a fan of Colvin. Anthony Gose has developed a bit as a hitter though while he stole 70+ bases last year, he's been caught nearly 20+ times in Clearwater. Jon Singleton is one of the better infielder prospects in low-A (think him and Cosart got Honorable Mention in midseason 50? Or something like that) and Villar is emerging pretty decently.

Jiwan James and Aaron Altherr are extremely raw but have been solid in Lakewood though still a long away from prospects.
                            ---------------

WHAT A MINUTE **** AMARO. He's (allegedly) trading JA Happ, Scott Mathieson, Anthony Gose and JON SINGLETON?

Ugh. Not worth it. Weren't the Phillies only bidding against themselves? I'm not a fan at all of Happ but seriously not a huge fan at all. Prospects are meant to be traded IMO but Singleton is the only real viable IF prospect the Phillies have (even though Villar and Harold Garcia are OK, just not starter quality I don't think).

This is apparently according to Bob Garber so no confirmation. My source is basically the comments section of Phuture Phillies (top Phillies prospect site). Keppinger and an 8million buyout too?
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• If that is true, Amaro should be out the door immediately.

Comment

• Phils have a deal in place with Roy Oswalt pending his approval..
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information