MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
    I believe Baker could take on that role for them. He'll never have great stuff, but he should put up the numbers that would qualify him as their ace. The Twins will be fine this year, they're always one of the best managed organizations in baseball.
    Over the long haul I think they're fine too. I just don't think they will get 90 wins.

Comment

• Span with the first home run ever at Target Field. 2-2 with a triple and HR so far. I think he likes it here.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        Span with the first home run ever at Target Field. 2-2 with a triple and HR so far. I think he likes it here.
        That won't be remembered as the first HR.

Comment

• **see sig**

Comment

• Just christen the place better than the Mets did.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
              Just christen the place better than the Mets did.
              Jody Gerut?

Comment

Just christen the place better than the Mets did.
                I thought zapping the franchise players power was a great idea. Kudos on Mike Jacobs being the cleanup guy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Beautiful weekend for some regular season baseball. I'm excited.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Jody Gerut?

Jody ******* Gerut. First hit, first HR, etc.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I thought zapping the franchise players power was a great idea. Kudos on Mike Jacobs being the cleanup guy.
                    David Wright hitting all of his HRs to RCF is a myth. But the Mo Zone and the high wall in LF are both just god awful ideas. And yeah, ******* kudos. I hope Miggy destroys his liver before opening day.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Beautiful weekend for some regular season baseball. I'm excited.

It's strange. Even though the Mets have an idiot in charge of the team, an even bigger idiot managing the team, injuries, and are probably going to stunt the growth of their best prospect, I'm still pretty excited.

Comment

• I'm excited and this is likey gonna be one of the worst seasons in Jays history

Comment

• I do not think the Jays will have the worst season in history, I would say 10-15 games below .500. Typical Jays record, will lose some big wins with Halladay gone though. Just looking to the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                            I do not think the Jays will have the worst season in history, I would say 10-15 games below .500. Typical Jays record, will lose some big wins with Halladay gone though. Just looking to the future.
                            I dunno...I think we will be pretty ******* ******. However this does not mean that we made the wrong move. We weren't gonna ever make the playoffs in the AL East with the core that we had, so we decided to start over. And so far we have som very nice young arms(led by Drabek) and a bunch of very good young bats( Lind, Hill, Snider, Wallace and more)

Comment

David Wright hitting all of his HRs to RCF is a myth. But the Mo Zone and the high wall in LF are both just god awful ideas. And yeah, ******* kudos. I hope Miggy destroys his liver before opening day.
                              So testy Mr. ATL.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                                I do not think the Jays will have the worst season in history, I would say 10-15 games below .500. Typical Jays record, will lose some big wins with Halladay gone though. Just looking to the future.

You think losing the best pitcher in baseball won't cause you to lose more games than last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information