Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    If that happens, so help me god.
    You don't think the wilpons will throw millions at him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
      You don't think the wilpons will throw millions at him?
      That might be a good idea so they'd probably not do it.

Comment

• ESPN said no option year and buyout increased from 2mil to 3 mil, already been posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
          I really don't want them to part with Singleton. The Phillies haven't had a big IF prospect (or sans Brown, positional player) since Howard. Singleton is practically the only one with a high projection (I love Villar, Galvis's glove and Garcia but I'm not sold on them being starters) in the system.
          Looks like Villar now and not Singleton.

Comment

• Houston is to get pitcher J.A. Happ and at least two prospects from the Phillies, reportedly outfielder Anthony Gose and shortstop Jonathan Villar.

Comment

• Ah shame about Villar as he did make huge strides but if it means keeping Singleton for a bit longer, I'm thrilled at this deal.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Appears the actual deal is completely speculative because the names in it outside of Happ and Oswalt keep fluctuating. Let's just wait and see for the official release, then discuss.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• The Roy Toys.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    Happ is cheap and solid. He's also a lefty. He has some potential and could be a nice innings eater. Nothing not to like. Teams don't love him, though.

Frankly, I'm shocked that the Angels got Haren with Saunders as the lead return piece...

If you aren't giving up Singleton, you are getting Roy Oswalt with a lot of money being taken off the deal, with the main piece of the trade being a back end of the rotation pitcher. Which is pathetic, even if he is cheap and controllable. You'd hope to at least get someone who is a #2/3, which Happ is not and will not be.

Comment

• The Astros will flip newly-acquired prospect Anthony Gose to the Blue Jays, reports ESPN's Jayson Stark. The speedy, defensively-talented center fielder went to Houston as part of the Roy Oswalt deal.

Uh... okay. Wonder that for.

Comment

• Gose for Brett Wallace.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          Gose for Brett Wallace.
                          So, what organizations hasn't this guy played for? This guy is always part of trades.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm not sure that's reality. I see little way Toronto makes that trade...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• 3:41pm: The Blue Jays will send Brett Wallace to Houston for Gose, according to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                3:41pm: The Blue Jays will send Brett Wallace to Houston for Gose, according to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports on Twitter.
                                Didn't Wallace get flipped to Toronto for Michael Taylor?
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information