Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The first few weeks are my favorite of the year. I actually think the season is too long...probably in the minority there. But anyway, love the first month the most. Strengthening my excitement...Jason Heyward, Tommy Hanson: Year 2, Jair Jurrjens continued progression, Troy Glaus ressurection?, Full season out of Mclouth, B-Mac with perfect eye sight (finally). mmm. Lots of stuff.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      The first few weeks are my favorite of the year. I actually think the season is too long...probably in the minority there. But anyway, love the first month the most. Strengthening my excitement...Jason Heyward, Tommy Hanson: Year 2, Jair Jurrjens continued progression, Troy Glaus ressurection?, Full season out of Mclouth, B-Mac with perfect eye sight (finally). mmm. Lots of stuff.
      Yeah and you're going to be busy for ALL OF IT. BOO YOU.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Yeah and you're going to be busy for ALL OF IT. BOO YOU.
        Oh I'll make some time for J-Hey. Dont worry.


        Ahhhhhhhhh.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • We will definitely lose more games because of it, but I think the offense will help us out, and so too will the bullpen by picking up a couple of extra innings. It was the right move, the was no more moving forward with Halladay.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            So testy Mr. ATL.

            Don't anger me.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
              Don't anger me.
              More then Omar, not possible.

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • Cardinals bullpen is the only thing that worries me. I only trust three guys down there, I have a feeling Ryan Franklin is going to have a really rough season.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                  Cardinals bullpen is the only thing that worries me. I only trust three guys down there, I have a feeling Ryan Franklin is going to have a really rough season.
                  Rough probably isn't the best word, but he sure as hell isn't going to be as lucky as he was last year. He'll go back to being a mediocre reliever.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Jesus Christ. Mejia's going to make the team. I mean, I've always knew this was a strong possibility, but my god. The incompetence is unbearable.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                      Jesus Christ. Mejia's going to make the team. I mean, I've always knew this was a strong possibility, but my god. The incompetence is unbearable.
                      You might as well just throw Mejia every five days at this point and move Perez to the bullpen. Haha.

                      Comment


                      • Wow, Mike Leake made the Reds rotation without ever pitching in the minors.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          Wow, Mike Leake made the Reds rotation without ever pitching in the minors.
                          Over/Under 110 pitches his first start?

                          Comment


                          • Leake will make his debut April 11 against the Cubs.

                            ^A Bonekrusher production^
                            #15
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                              Over/Under 110 pitches his first start?
                              Let's be realistic.

                              Over/Under 135 pitches his first start?
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                It's strange. Even though the Mets have an idiot in charge of the team, an even bigger idiot managing the team, injuries, and are probably going to stunt the growth of their best prospect, I'm still pretty excited.
                                That's the ticket and I do agree with pretty much everything. :) The idiocy of Jacobs batting clean up and Mejia making the team just zaps me of words.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information