Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Johnson is raking since being called up. 3-3 with a 2B and an RBI tonight

    .349/.370/.543, 4 HR, 21 RBI, and 9 2B in 130 AB since being promoted




    Comment


    • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      I'll take Miggy out to a bar and have him drink himself into a coma too.
      I will kill you too.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I will kill you too.

        We've been over this. You can't.

        Comment


        • The Indians get any good prospects this year in the trades?
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Do those 2 guys have a beating pulse? If so, YAY!!! :D
            I was thinking the same thing. Rangers just dumped an overrated catcher for... well... something... lulz

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • Astros beat Milwaukee 6-0. 2 Straight shutout wins, and now 26 consec scoreless innings for Houston. In four games they've given up two runs.

              Wandy tonight; 8 IP, 6 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 9 K




              Comment


              • Stanton with a HR and a double. Sex.

                Also Uggla with a HR makes him the Marlins all-time HR leader.

                by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                Comment


                • Brett Wallace didn't do too well, thank god. Does anyone know if the Yankees are willing to give up Joda, along with prospects, for Downs

                  Comment


                  • Cargo......
                    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                    - Ko Simpson

                    Comment


                    • Jeremy Hellickson Starting Against Twins On Monday.

                      Comment


                      • so, Buster Posey for ROY? yeah, I think that's an easy choice, too

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • Jason Heyward and Strasburg might have something to say about that.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Jason Heyward and Strasburg might have something to say about that.
                            Its Rookie of the YEAR, not rookie of the month

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Jason Heyward and Strasburg might have something to say about that.
                              Buster Posey looks at his stats and laughs in their face, though, he takes an East Coast bias into consideration.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Buster Posey looks at his stats and laughs in their face, though, he takes an East Coast bias into consideration.
                                Thats why he played ball at Florida State, to get his street cred in before pwn'ing bitches in San Fran.

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information