X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papelbon gets the win? lol
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Daniel Hudson > Max Scherzer > Edwin Jackson

Comment

• someone remind me why jonathan papelbon wasn't traded? i know that he had two inherited runners, but he just ******* sucks. i hope he gets type a free agency so we at least get a draft pick out of this piece of ****. but with the way theo's been doing things lately, we'll probably just give him the top three closer money that he wants and doesn't deserve.

Comment

• papelbon got a dirty fuentes?

Comment

• JJ gave up 5 runs in 5.2 I hate my life. :(

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Papelbon IS a douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                someone remind me why jonathan papelbon wasn't traded? i know that he had two inherited runners, but he just ******* sucks. i hope he gets type a free agency so we at least get a draft pick out of this piece of ****. but with the way theo's been doing things lately, we'll probably just give him the top three closer money that he wants and doesn't deserve.
                The Sox were/are in a no-win situation with Papelbon. You can't demote him because that would piss him off and it's very possible it would negatively affect his play. You can't trade him because that would mean weakening an already below-average bullpen while the team is still in contention for the wild card. Maybe if the Blue Jays weren't asking for Pedroia, Buchholz, and Lester (exaggeration, I know) for Scott Downs we could've acquired him and that would've made Papelbon expendable. However, considering we couldn't get a reliever at the deadline, Theo couldn't justify trading one of our better relievers just because he isn't a top closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Daniel Hudson > Max Scherzer > Edwin Jackson

I wouldn't get overly excited about a strong performance against the Mets.

Comment

• He's right we basically have only 3 guys who can hit right now. I do like Hudson though and I think he'll be very good.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      He's right we basically have only 3 guys who can hit right now. I do like Hudson though and I think he'll be very good.

I don't know about you, but I just want to get a protected pick at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        He's right we basically have only 3 guys who can hit right now. I do like Hudson though and I think he'll be very good.
                        Or eight guys better than Brennan Boesch.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          I don't know about you, but I just want to get a protected pick at this point.
                          I'm almost there but I'd like us to maybe do something well on this upcoming road trip. I have no problems with us cleaning house even though we're probably going to see Ricco become the next GM. I really hope we get a protected pick though if we're just going to play lethargic baseball.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            Daniel Hudson > Max Scherzer > Edwin Jackson
                            Hudson wasn't falling behind like usual. Good debut for him.
                            Also, Jackson was tipping his pitches.

Comment

• Just saw on TV that Hellickson will be making his MLB debut this week.

Comment

• yeah does anyone know if its going to be more than a spot start or if I shouldn't have dropped Johnathan Sanchez for him?
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information