MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    It hit him in the thigh, not the knee. Anyways, I'm glad that Cutch is OK.
    Your own beat writer says it was "near his left knee".

http://twitter.com/Dejan_Kovacevic/status/20265572449

Bush league, throw at the CF or a position player.

Comment

• I am very concerned that Aaron Miles was our best relief pitcher tonight. Although I will give him that he did something useful in an 18-4 loss. Mike MacDougal has been garbage the last two games.

Comment

• Looked to me like his thigh. Hmm.

Comment

• Atlanta needs to give Cincy Farnsworth for a game, and then have unleash himself upon the Bucs.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Atlanta needs to give Cincy Farnsworth for a game, and then have unleash himself upon the Bucs.
            I remember him body slamming Jeremy Affeldt like it was yesterday. Big goon Runelvys Hernandez pegged Carlos Guillen in the head and Farnsworth charged from the bullpen.

Comment

• Saunders CG 1 ER

I hate the NL East, went from 1 game back of the #2 pick to the #4 pick in a series and 2/3

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                Saunders CG 1 ER

I hate the NL East, went from 1 game back of the #2 pick to the #4 pick in a series and 2/3
                Feel bad for Reynolds... he hits a homer then gets beaned in the head... ON HIS BIRTHDAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  I remember him body slamming Jeremy Affeldt like it was yesterday. Big goon Runelvys Hernandez pegged Carlos Guillen in the head and Farnsworth charged from the bullpen.
                  Farnsworth's best fight was against Paul Wilson when he bloodied his face.

Comment

• dan sluggla is on fire

Comment

• this catch is disgusting

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• MOTH, can you tell me more about Chris Resop? The Pirates just claimed him and are going to put him in the bullpen. I know he didn't pitch too well in his breif stint in the majors, but do you think he's any good?

Comment

• So A-Rod hits #600. How many do you guys think he finishes his career with?

Comment

Dont know why, but it sounds good.

Comment

• M's trade Mike Sweeney to the Phillies for a player to be named later. Dominic Brown plzthxbye

pipedream!
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                                M's trade Mike Sweeney to the Phillies for a player to be named later. Dominic Brown plzthxbye

pipedream!
                                Just saw that. If it's prospect, I'd venture a guess at someone like Mike Cisco.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information