MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
    So A-Rod hits #600. How many do you guys think he finishes his career with?
    Hmmmmm 3 years to go from 500 to 600.........

702 I just don't see him being committed catching Bonds plus he's getting older, I expect him to start getting nagging injuries starting next year, and he's a headcase.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      MOTH, can you tell me more about Chris Resop? The Pirates just claimed him and are going to put him in the bullpen. I know he didn't pitch too well in his breif stint in the majors, but do you think he's any good?
      He should be in the rotation over Zach Duke.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You guys can say what you want about the road splits but I'd take Cargo on my team any day. That kind of power/speed/defense is something few players have... in any stadium.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
          You guys can say what you want about the road splits but I'd take Cargo on my team any day. That kind of power/speed/defense is something few players have... in any stadium.
          Were there people debating otherwise?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I did not realize how ****** Brennen Boesch has been. It really makes me happy.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Joey Votto is sitting at 73 RBI. 8 Behind NL leader Ryan Howard who is on the DL. He leads in batting average (.324 to .317), HR (27 to 26).

Considering who we play, the only thing I see stopping him from a serious run at the Triple Crown is our west coast trip.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• Pirates also claimed Chan Ho Park.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                  I did not realize how ****** Brennen Boesch has been. It really makes me happy.
                  I hope you fall into a giant tub of acid.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I hope you fall into a giant tub of acid.
                    I could fall in a tub of acid and still be more useful than Boesch has been in his last 70+ at bats.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Domonic Brown is a manimal. I hate when we bench him against lefties even though he's unquestionably 20 times more talented than Ben Francisco. What happened to giving him everyday at bats? Seems like a platoon deal to me.

He's still looking for that HR.

Comment

• I'm sick of Jim Leyland. I'm sick of the Tigers...is it football season yet? Oh, wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                          I'm sick of Jim Leyland. I'm sick of the Tigers...is it football season yet? Oh, wait!
                          The Lions are move lovable losers than the Tigers.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I love when the Red Sox are only down two or three runs and then we bring in Scott Atchison. Seriously, is there no one in our minor league system better than this guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              I love when the Red Sox are only down two or three runs and then we bring in Scott Atchison. Seriously, is there no one in our minor league system better than this guy?
                              Could give Doubront a shot out of the pen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                Hmmmmm 3 years to go from 500 to 600.........

702 I just don't see him being committed catching Bonds plus he's getting older, I expect him to start getting nagging injuries starting next year, and he's a headcase.
                                I think it's going to be close. But I don't know if he's going to do it. We'll get a much better idea when we see how he plays down the stretch and next year cause he's way down on HRs right now. Although I did see something that said he only has to average 19 HRs a year for the length of his contract and he'd break it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information