MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    What a great line from Morrow. I had no idea he had 17 K's in that arm.
    I was more impressed by the fact that he had only thrown 115 pitches going into the 9th inning with 16 K's already recorded.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Chris Carter was pulled from today's Rivercats game, word is he's getting the call.

Comment

• My life as an A's fan just got better. Chris Carter is getting the call up to the majors. This makes me very happy!

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• D'Backs need to call up Allen, they are just waiting until they are comfortable with him playing LF, don't want to call him up just to sit on the bench

Comment

• So the Rays almost got no hit again this season. No great team can get dominated so many times in one season. Especially with a player like Longo in the batting order

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Joey Votto has some of the best oppage power I've ever seen from a Red. That HR was beast.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                My life as an A's fan just got better. Chris Carter is getting the call up to the majors. This makes me very happy!
                Yes! Its happening!

Comment

• from ESPN
                  In July, Votto hit .362 and slugged .702 (meaning his average base hit was nearly a double).

And if he hits well enough through August, over his short career, September has been his best month. He hit .385 last year during the month.

Votto is the most excited I have been about a single Reds player since Barry back in the day.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• According to ESPN's bottom line, Jim Edmonds was traded to the Reds. I cant find it online though.

Comment

• Wow. We sent Dickerson for Edmonds.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                        from ESPN
                        In July, Votto hit .362 and slugged .702 (meaning his average base hit was nearly a double).

And if he hits well enough through August, over his short career, September has been his best month. He hit .385 last year during the month.

Votto is the most excited I have been about a single Reds player since Barry back in the day.
                        Even as a Cubs fan, I love me some Votto. I thought he was awesome going into last year, then bought him in fantasy for $14. What a steal. I'm just glad he was able to overcome his vertigo and subsequent depression problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          Even as a Cubs fan, I love me some Votto. I thought he was awesome going into last year, then bought him in fantasy for $14. What a steal. I'm just glad he was able to overcome his vertigo and subsequent depression problems.
                          Very true. He is in line for a big pay raise this up coming off season.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• Votto is having a hell of a season. Damn writers aren't making a big enough deal about it.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jeff Niemann to the DL.

Comment

• I've taken the 1991 Pirates to four straight titles in my new OOTP thing, so I feel like I've gotten some redemption for Hines.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information