No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degrading your fielders, the perfect sign of a leader. It's no secret Carpenter is a horrible teammate.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Did I not just mention the Brendan Ryan story?
      How does that make him a D-Bag? When your as competitive as Chris Carpenter, you like to set the pace of the game. You don't know what the Conversation was, at least he had the courtesy to take Brendan aside and not just yell at him in front of everyone.

Comment

• Well, we really **** the money bed in this series. It's funny to watch everyone jump off the wagon though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
          Degrading your fielders, the perfect sign of a leader. It's no secret Carpenter is a horrible teammate.
          Were you there hearing what Carpenter said? He probably told him to get his head on straight and can't afford dumb things like that happening.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Albert Pujols has yelled at Brendan Ryan too. Does that make him a D-Bag and a horrible teammate?

I think everyone saw what kind of leader Chris Carpenter was last night, defending his manager and his hole team during the scuffle.

Comment

• Wow, Bill Hall. Wow.

Comment

• M-M-M-M-M-M-Mike Young

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Why is Hawk Harrelson still breathing?

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                    How does that make him a D-Bag? When your as competitive as Chris Carpenter, you like to set the pace of the game. You don't know what the Conversation was, at least he had the courtesy to take Brendan aside and not just yell at him in front of everyone.
                    Tim Tebow is a great leader, he didn't yell at Percy Harvin. In fact, he converted Percy to Christianity. what has chris carpenter done lately?
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Why is Hawk Harrelson still breathing?
                      STRETCH! oh it is just a routine fly ball.

He is a bigger homer than Ron Santo, that my friends is talent.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        Tim Tebow is a great leader, he didn't yell at Percy Harvin. In fact, he converted Percy to Christianity. what has chris carpenter done lately?
                        Managed to piss off one of the most generally liked players in baseball enough to incite a riot.
                        Bitched at his SS because he didnt have the right glove.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          Um, this isn't from another teams announcer who has no clue about the team.
                          Rolen is on our team. We play the Cards 18 times each year.
                          I am assuming he did more than just pull it out of his ass but wasn't gonna name names.

And then you go and use the same logic and source but it is ok because it is YOUR announcer?

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• I love Cliff Lee. He's one of those rare pitchers that actually pitches well IN Texas! Glad new ownership is well endowed and committed to resigning him no matter the cost.

Comment

• Rangers making the Yanks look bad.

Comment

• Rangers on the verge of blowing the Yankees away. 3 straight hits to right field... 0 outs, Young at third and Hamilton at second... Poor Nick Swisher. I mean um... yay Nick Swisher!

Edit: Vlad just got out... C'mon Nelson! Bring 'em home!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information