No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Damon's throwing arm is just comedy gold.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jeremy Hellickson is a sexy beast.

Comment

• Bryan Bullington shutting down the Yankees...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Oh my God. The Tigers MIGHT just win a road series. I don't think they've done that since the first one of the season.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• My boy Gordon Beckham after the ASB. .360/.420/.607 for a grand total OPS of 1.027. Well on his way to becoming that hitting monster.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              My boy Gordon Beckham after the ASB. .360/.420/.607 for a grand total OPS of 1.027. Well on his way to becoming that hitting monster.
              No, he isn't.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Kevin Slowey being taken out of the game after 7 no hit innings. He missed his last start due to elbow soreness and was at 106 pitches. Gotta agree with it. He lucked his way out in the last inning and he was missing up with a lot of pitches.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• How many people even know TBS broadcasted a Sunday day game? I always forget.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    How many people even know TBS broadcasted a Sunday day game? I always forget.
                    I don't really watch regular season baseball games if the Brewers aren't playing in it.

Comment

• Apparently Armando Galarraga and Alex Avila had to be separated by teammates in the dugout after the 2nd inning (a scoreless inning too).
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Maybe he made fun of his non perfect game?
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I spoke way too soon on the Tigers maybe winning a road series.

3 runs in the 6th for the White Sox, and we're losing.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Chris Carter : 0-18, 1 horrible error that cost the A's 3 runs in a 1-0 game. Good start to his career.

Comment

• About time Cabby hits #27!

WOOO!
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Im still fuming over the Votto ejection.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information