Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I blame Rich Rodriguez too.
    It's settled then. Can I sleep in the bed tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      It's settled then. Can I sleep in the bed tonight?
      I suppose I could make room.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Derek Jeter is the face of the Yankees and he's not their best player.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Someone needs to send a hooker to Boesch's apartment or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Someone needs to send a hooker to Boesch's apartment or something.
            Might I suggest hiring Mark Grace to mentor him in the ways of the slump buster?

Better get him quick, before the Cubs hire him for next season to be Ryno's bench coach/Cubs color guy/Slump Buster extraordinaire.

Comment

• Sorry if im late on picking up on this, but Chris Sale already made it to the majors, wow thats impressive. His numbers in the Minors were scary. Are they just using him as a set up man or what?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                Sorry if im late on picking up on this, but Chris Sale already made it to the majors, wow thats impressive. His numbers in the Minors were scary. Are they just using him as a set up man or what?
                Sale is just a middle reliever right now. He hasn't seen a whole lot of action so far, but he did pretty well today before the **** hit the fan.

Comment

• Taillon and Allie expected to sign later today.

Comment

• Pirates sign Taillon and Allie!! :)

Comment

• **** a Cliff Lee.

Comment

• Dylan Covey rejected the Brewers' offer. Looks like he might be going to college.

Comment

• Adam Jones with a squeeze in the bottom of the 11th? Who are these Orioles?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Just read that Harper could be getting close to 10 million dollars. Wow.

Comment

• Pomeranz signs with Cleveland and Zach Lee signs with Dodgers.

Comment

• Renaudo signs with the Red Sox, Yelich signs with Marlins, Harvey signs with Mets.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information