Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Harper to AFL? Guess I'll be going.

    Comment


    • Isn't the AFL a huge hitter's league? He's going to tear that league like 8 new assholes.

      Comment


      • Ramos is going to be good behind the plate, but our supposed catcher of the future is that sexy beast Derek Norris. I suppose if Ramos is as solid as he's supposed to be, Norris could be the answer for our 1B of the future. All aboard the Nats wagon?

        BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • I really should start hitting some of those games up

          anyone know anything about Ty Linton, OF, Charlotte Christian(HS)

          got $1.25MM in the 14th round

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HChu View Post
            Ramos is going to be good behind the plate, but our supposed catcher of the future is that sexy beast Derek Norris. I suppose if Ramos is as solid as he's supposed to be, Norris could be the answer for our 1B of the future. All aboard the Nats wagon?


            Ramos is going to have trouble with the bat at the major league level, if he's average by catching standards that would be a plus, but he's a very good defensive catcher. If you already have a really good catching prospect then I'm a little confused on why you traded for Ramos because he's an above average prospect but not elite by any means. I guess though because you got him for Matt Capps you can't really complain.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Isn't the AFL a huge hitter's league? He's going to tear that league like 8 new assholes.
              Damn Harper will be a convicted felon for his 18th bday lol

              Comment


              • D'Backs ended up signing 20 of their 1st 22 picks and 33 of 50 overall, should have 2 top 10 picks next year, with the addition of a good draft class last year, and all the trades for low level prospects, something good will be coming through by 2012 hopefully

                Comment


                • Barret Loux will be a stud for someone else!

                  Comment


                  • cox signed wiytht hcards. his name sounds like ****. me got a big one. did cards play today/?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                      cox signed wiytht hcards. his name sounds like ****. me got a big one. did cards play today/?
                      Best. Post. Ever.

                      Comment


                      • Barrett Loux is a FA. I'd like for the Pirates to sign him. God knows we still need pitching help in the majors and he isn't THAT bad.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Barrett Loux is a FA. I'd like for the Pirates to sign him. God knows we still need pitching help in the majors and he isn't THAT bad.

                          Sept 1st he will be. Should be a good amount of competition for his services.

                          Comment


                          • He can be a nice back end starter prospect for any team.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Back end starter? The Twins are already on the phone.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Damix View Post
                                Sept 1st he will be. Should be a good amount of competition for his services.
                                Ben Balder tweeted that because of this, a lot more players will be looking to do this. I also read that Arizona might get back into talks with him AND keep the comp pick. I could be wrong, but that's the message I got in the tweet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information