MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    Not my fault the Pirates' coaches/management is full of retards.
    Huntington is not a ******.

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    What are these prospects like? I know they are low level guys, but not much else.
    You won't remember them in 2 years.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Huntington is not a ******.

You won't remember them in 2 years.
      Sounds like the Cubs farm system we all know. Ricketts and Hendry really winning over the fans by making all these huge moves.

Comment

• It would be best if the Cubs didn't expect much from those guys. Lee's value was at an all time low, so the Cubs wouldn't have gotten picks either. Let's see if he can figure it out in Atlanta.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
          It would be best if the Cubs didn't expect much from those guys. Lee's value was at an all time low, so the Cubs wouldn't have gotten picks either. Let's see if he can figure it out in Atlanta.
          It's not that he can't figure it out, he's just having an off year. He's a FA and I guess the Cubs wanted something for him, just sucks that his value was so low at this point.

Cubs are going to probably be pretty terrible next year.

C- Soto
          1B - Hoffpauir?
          2B - DeWitt?
          SS - Castro
          3B - ARam (unless he leaves)/Vitters/Baker (eww)
          LF - $130M man
          CF - Byrd
          RF - Colvin

Rotation
          Dempster
          Zambrano
          Wells
          ?
          ?

Looks real promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            What are these prospects like? I know they are low level guys, but not much else.
            Tyrelle Harris is a giant reliever with good overall stuff. But he's a middle relief guy at best, and he's already 23/24 years old, playing in AA.

Jeff Lorick is a lefty reliever who was just promoted to high A. Nothing special either...pretty polished, but never loved the upside or anything. He can start also.

Robinson Lopez is your best bet for something good out of the deal. Pretty good fastball in the low-mid 90s. Nice change up. He's only 19. Lots of upside potential. Still not a highly touted prospect, but he has potential.

None of the three are highly rated.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Matt Wieters HELLLO!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Granderson is pissing me off.

Comment

• I still cant believe how good Tim Hudson is this year. A Chris Carpenter esque return to greatness.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• So Jamey Wright has apparently forgotten how to pitch and I watched his demise. Twas enjoyable.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Jason Heyward!!! :)

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• papelbon actually managed to get a save while still being his usual, horrible self.

Comment

• Pirates are rumored to sign Mexican pitcher Luis Heredia today. :)

That makes me smile. He's 16 with the potential of four plus pitches. He joins Taillon, Allie, Zack Von Rosenberg, etc as young arms in our system.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            So Jamey Wright has apparently forgotten how to pitch and I watched his demise. Twas enjoyable.
                            Jamey Wright still plays baseball? that dude never knew how to pitch.

Comment

• Cardinals are a frustrating team to watch. I hate when Wainwright gets a loss, just pisses me off even more. One prediction I'm 100% confident in.....Albert Pujols will win the MVP award.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                Cardinals are a frustrating team to watch. I hate when Wainwright gets a loss, just pisses me off even more. One prediction I'm 100% confident in.....Albert Pujols will win the MVP award.
                                I still laugh at whats his face for bitching and moaning about Pujols having bad games here and there. Yea, leading the league in HR and RBI while top 5 in AVG is such a ******* shame...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information