No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Cardinals need to make the playoffs in order for Pujols to win the MVP. Him and Votto are real close right now. If the Reds make the playoffs and the Cards don't, then I can see voters giving Votto the edge.

Comment

• Pirates sign Heredia for 2.6 million dollars. Nice, Neal. How about some FA pitchers in the offseason, please?

Comment

• Miguel Cabrera with a two run homer.

Comment

• hot damn miggy is just hitting the cover off the ball
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• MLB Network, NHL Network, and every other network I didnt have in HD is now available!! woohoo!
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Cards got Pedro Feliz! World Series here we come!

Comment

• The Mets are an atrocious franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  The Mets are an atrocious franchise.
                  As a fellow Mets fan I think most Mets fans are extremely melodramatic about this point. Sure we make a lot of stupid mistakes, but a lot of other teams do as well.

Now if you want to say we're one of the dumber franchises that has the ability to spend money...well that's difficult to oppose.

I guess that's what happens though when your manager is a moron and your GM is meh.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Time for Pavano and the Twins to deliver the knock out blow to the Sox tonight. Thanks for the division, Ozzie.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Fresh off his promotion to AAA Louisville, prospect Devin Mesoraco is 3/5 in his 2 starts (2nd start is going on now) his 3 hits you ask? 1 double. 2 HR. By the way, those 2 HR? 1 was a walk off Grand Slam. The other, a grand slam in the 2nd inning tonight on the first pitch he saw.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                        Time for Pavano and the Twins to deliver the knock out blow to the Sox tonight. Thanks for the division, Ozzie.
                        Gooooo Twinkies!!!

I love it so much more because all the papers here just keep rehashing how the Sox basically said F-U to Thome, saying that he was too old and we're better off without you. It's fantastic.

Also, Sox fans have been acting like they are the greatest team in the world and rather than talk about how great they were doing, all they would do is rag on the Cubs for sucking. Now they've mostly shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                          Fresh off his promotion to AAA Louisville, prospect Devin Mesoraco is 3/5 in his 2 starts (2nd start is going on now) his 3 hits you ask? 1 double. 2 HR. By the way, those 2 HR? 1 was a walk off Grand Slam. The other, a grand slam in the 2nd inning tonight on the first pitch he saw.
                          Kinda surprised hes doing that well. Thought he wasnt very good for awhile?

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            Kinda surprised hes doing that well. Thought he wasnt very good for awhile?
                            His first 2 years were BLAH. But this year, what was his high fly out rate is turning into HR and doubles.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Armando had a perfect game through 4.2 IP vs. Cleveland again tonight.

******* Don Kelly couldn't make a tough running catch in left field to end it. It went off his glove.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information