No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Stras would lay off the heat and instead change speeds, he'd be dominate.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Or he could stop using the inverted w.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
        Jaime Garcia was nasty today

9 ip, 3 hits, 6 Ks, 0 runs, 89 pitches
        That was wonderful. I was gonna post the other day about how someone besides Carp and Waino need to pitch a good game and that somone besides Pujols and Holliday need to step up with a big hit. And it happened the last two games. Winn had a big homer and Garcia was wonderful today. We need to take advantage of this week: Pirates and Nats, time to win some.

Comment

• Before the season started I never would have thought Clay Buchholz would lead the AL in ERA, I'm glad to see Cahill at 3rd. 1,000th post!

Comment

• Why is ESPN acting like CC Sabathia, Buchholz and Price are the three best candidates for the AL Cy Young? Does Cliff Lee not exist?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Why is ESPN acting like CC Sabathia, Buchholz and Price are the three best candidates for the AL Cy Young? Does Cliff Lee not exist?
              I love me some Cliff Lee but he loses some points in my book for pitching his worst baseball of the year once getting traded to a contending team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                I love me some Cliff Lee but he loses some points in my book for pitching his worst baseball of the year once getting traded to a contending team.
                You can't be ******* serious with this point. Outside of the last start against Baltimore, he has been excellent with the Rangers, and his previous few bad starts have been the result of some serious bad luck (his start against the Rays would have been great if his defense wasn't abysmal).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  You can't be ******* serious with this point. Outside of the last start against Baltimore, he has been excellent with the Rangers, and his previous few bad starts have been the result of some serious bad luck (his start against the Rays would have been great if his defense wasn't abysmal).
                  The Orioles have knocked him around, Tampa has had his number 3 times now, and frankly his intent on always going the distance is hurting his W/L record and we all know how much that plays into the voting process. But the sheer fact that he has only what 10 walks all year is outstanding.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Cliff Lee could have been a Pirate, but our management said no.

Comment

• Johnny Damon got claimed by the Bo Sox.

Comment

• Jose Bautista just ******* cranked one.

He is unreal

Comment

• Rich Harden topping off at 92 MPH in the 1st.. depressing..
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• And Brandon Morrow's stuff is straight filthy.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Rich Harden topping off at 92 MPH in the 1st.. depressing..
                              Tell that to a hopeful and foolish Rangers fan at the beginning of the season. 74 innings, a 4-4 record and 5.45 ERA at this point isn't what I had in mind...

Comment

• I know Holland really needs to get more grounders and keep the homer rate down, but he's a hell of a lot better than Harden at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information