Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • **** Shane Victorino

    just another reason to hate the guy

    Comment


    • Aroldis Chapman will be called up for tomorrows game.

      bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        **** Shane Victorino

        just another reason to hate the guy
        And the other reasons?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          And the other reasons?

          He's a douchebag pole smoker.

          Comment


          • Russell Branyan has homered in 36 MLB stadiums. That's crazy.

            Comment


            • I hope the Pirates at least try and land Branyan in the offseason to play 1B. He could be had cheap.

              Comment


              • Please Texas take Francouer.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I hope the Pirates at least try and land Branyan in the offseason to play 1B. He could be had cheap.
                  For what reason? They aren't going to contend next year. Branyan would be better off as a DH or even bench player for a contender. Would probably make the same amount of money.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Please Texas take Francouer.
                    No, the Mets must re-sign him to a mega deal.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      No, the Mets must re-sign him to a mega deal.

                      Zero chance.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Please Texas take Francouer.
                        eeeeeeewe.... say it ain't so...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Zero chance.
                          That's what they want you to think.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Naa even Omar has realized how bad of a player he is. How anyone really wants him is beyond me. Should be out of baseball at this point.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              For what reason? They aren't going to contend next year. Branyan would be better off as a DH or even bench player for a contender. Would probably make the same amount of money.
                              Part of the Pirates strategy is to get older guys who can show success and they can trade for a prospect or something.

                              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Naa even Omar has realized how bad of a player he is. How anyone really wants him is beyond me. Should be out of baseball at this point.
                                He can be a pinch hitter off the bench against lefties.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information