MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Stick a fork in the Cardinals, they're ******* done!
    Magic Fingers, say it ain't soooO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Magic Fingers, say it ain't soooO!!!!
      In our last 9 games we have played the Pirates, Nationals, and Astros and we are 2-7 in those games. We are done......

Comment

• In Alvarez's last 10 at bats, he has 7 Ks. I love him, but damn he frustrates me.

Comment

• Neil Walker is a beast. fap fap fap

Comment

• Twins send Loek Van Mil, a giant bag of douche who can't pitch, to LAA, completing the Fuentes deal.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Chase Utley's RBI double puts the Phillies up 3-0 in the seventh in LAD.

Comment

• Roy Oswalt is one hitting the Dodgers going into the bottom of the 7th.

Comment

• Rays starting OF? Crawford-Upton-Jennings

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                    Rays starting OF? Crawford-Upton-Jennings
                    they still wont be able to catch the ball when Bautista keeps cranking them over the fence

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                      Rays starting OF? Crawford-Upton-Jennings
                      Joyce to DH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                        Joyce to DH?
                        The night off.

Comment

• Im getting very ******* frustrated with Cito's handling of Snider. Snider should be playing every ******* day. As much as I love Johnny Mac he shouldn't be playing at this point. Also frustrated that it took this long to start playing Lind at 1B

Comment

• WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals say Rob Dibble will no longer work as a TV analyst for the team's games, a split that comes after the former reliever made comments critical of rookie pitcher Stephen Strasburg.

Dibble lashed out at Strasburg last week for not pitching through pain. Dibble said on Sirius XM Radio that "you can't have the cavalry come in and save your butt every time you feel a little stiff shoulder, sore elbow."

Strasburg has since been diagnosed with a torn elbow ligament and will have surgery Friday. He will be sidelined 12 to 18 months.

Two days after making those comments, Dibble was absent from the broadcast both on MASN, the network that televises the games. At the time, MASN said Dibble had requested "a few days off."
                            Thank you, Washington Nationals. Thank you. Dumbest announcer on TV.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Something is wrong in St. Louis, it's inside the clubhouse. Everyone knows Tony Larussa can't stand Colby Rasmus, but I think it's more than that. This team is DEAD.

Comment

• Could be worse. You could have Todd Coffey

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information