Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Chucky, drop Matusz.

Cargo is awesome, but his splits are ridiculous. No way he should be in the MVP discussion.
    His splits are hilarious.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Do you guys think Stanton a better keeper than Matusz for next year, two years and beyond or both?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        His splits are hilarious.
        Hahahahaha. I just looked them up.

Comment

• He'll probably hit 40 homers either next year or the year after, and Matusz still has to pitch in the AL East...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
            Hahahahaha. I just looked them up.
            Bahahahahaha so did I. MVP candidate my balls. Those splits are bad even for the typical Rockies horrendous splits.

Comment

• Seriously, drop Matusz. He could easily have a breakout year next year, but Stanton is guaranteed to at the very least eclipse 30 HR with regularity.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I also just looked up Cargo's splits, I lol'd.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I think Aroldis Chapman has the nastiest stuff I have ever seen in my life. That is nuts. Just got a good look at all his pitches.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Death to Flying Things just made an unbelievable catch against the Angels.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• The future best fielder ever against two of the better fielders in the game in Ichiro and Guti. Good stuff.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The umps in this Twins/Detroit game are just mind numbingly awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          The umps in this Twins/Detroit game are just mind numbingly awful.
                          That call was fine.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            That call was fine.
                            Your broadcast clearly didn't have the same angle as ours did then because Cuddyer absolutely tagged his foot before he touched the base.

Not to mention Damon was out on his steal attempt and the call when Casilla lost the ball on the exchange was an absolute joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Your broadcast clearly didn't have the same angle as ours did then because Cuddyer absolutely tagged his foot before he touched the base.

Not to mention Damon was out on his steal attempt and the call wiping out the double play when Casilla lost the ball on the exchange was an absolute joke.
                              Ah well, the Tigers have been getting murdered on calls all season long so one game going this way works for me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Wanna ***** some more Yo?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information