No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Diamond's performance was almost as dreadful as having to watch Posada catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      Neil Diamond's performance was almost as dreadful as having to watch Posada catch.
      And here I thought I was watching Montero.

Nice night Jacoby.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Who else remembers when Cameron was fast?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Who else remembers when Cameron was fast?
          When he broke his face he slowed down.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            Neil Diamond's performance was almost as dreadful as having to watch Posada catch.
            It wasn't nearly as bad as Steven Tyler doing "God Bless America". Dude sounded like he was drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              well he should be dammit.

oh well, Cano will be MVP and Chan Ho Park will need tommy john surgery and all will be right with the world.
              Park was actually a solid signing. Also Cano has horrible range and can't draw a walk.

That is all.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                This is incredibly painful, and I actually kind of like Neil (mainly because of Saving Silverman).
                You've been pinching loaves on the lawn, man I play croquet out there!

With Mike Cameron you have to take the good(or the "ok") with the bad. There's a chance for 25+ homers, but 175 strikeouts is just as likely. He's a great outfielder, but his age is slowing him down. I wasn't too bummed that Milwaukee let him walk, especially because of his $10 mil salary.

Comment

• wow, after last night game, Jeter will win another gold glove award easily.

Red Sox can have the opening series. Yanks will take the finale series.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                    wow, after last night game, Jeter will win another gold glove award easily.
                    And I will die a little more inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                      And I will die a little more inside.
                      Hey you, comment on the Evan Longoria commercial of awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• It was indeed awesome, but it really didnt need to air more than once~

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Hey you, comment on the Evan Longoria commercial of awesome.
                          I wish I could have seen this commercial. ESPN's broadcast was blacked out here in the local market. Is it online somewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            I wish I could have seen this commercial. ESPN's broadcast was blacked out here in the local market. Is it online somewhere?
                            http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...urn=mlb,231983

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Good stuff there. 20 more minutes and I'm pretty excited even though it's very possible my team sucks. I think we stay in the hunt for the WC somehow though.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Happy Lincecum Day everybody!
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information