No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't mind that stuff either but it's just such a double standard in the media. When Pierzynski did the same exact thing everybody killed him for it. A-Rod yelled at that 3B in Toronto and everyone said it was bush league. Jeter does something and it's to help the team win and he's such a good baseball man. It's just a ridiculous media thing.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I don't mind that stuff either but it's just such a double standard in the media. When Pierzynski did the same exact thing everybody killed him for it. A-Rod yelled at that 3B in Toronto and everyone said it was bush league. Jeter does something and it's to help the team win and he's such a good baseball man. It's just a ridiculous media thing.
      That's because AJ Pierzynski is a giant ******* douchecunt, and deserves the criticism he gets.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        That's because AJ Pierzynski is a giant ******* douchecunt, and deserves the criticism he gets.
        True. He's a *****.

Comment

• Rookie of the Year.... Neftali Feliz.

Comment

• Hypocrisy at it's best then.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Hypocrisy at it's best then.
              No, Pierzynski is just a giant ******* douchebag.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah he is but that doesn't change anything. It's the same exact thing yet everyone said it was a terrible thing for baseball when Jeter does it was the exact opposite from the same people. I can't stand that stuff.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• She don't lie ...
                  She don't lie ...
                  She don't lie ...

GO-CAIN.

Also, the Giants have thrown 2 different 1-hitters this year ... And lost both games.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    I would ask you the same question about Hamilton over Miggy. Miggy has had a better season statistically than Hamilton in almost every single category.
                    Hamilton - Playoffs
                    Miggy - Not

It sucks but its true.

Where as Cargo just doesnt perform away from Coors

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Cargo does perform on the road. .288 with 7 HR, 4 triples, 13 doubles, and 13 steals. That's not great, but its performing...

He just does absolutely insane at Coors so obviously his #s aren't going to be similar. I don't think that should be held against him so much... it's not like anyone else on the Rockies is hitting .340 with 30+ homers and 100+ RBI... Tulo had to get white hot lately to even get within 10 HRs of Cargo. And after those two, the next leader is Stewart with 18 - almost half as many as Cargo.

I don't deny that Coors is a hitters ball park, but why does that take so much away from the amazing season he's having?

King Felix plays in a pitchers' park but no one points to his splits when he's clearly better at home...
                      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Tulo was also out for a month and half. I don't think it's any coincidence that as soon as he came back it's when the Rockies really took off. He's the real MVP of the Rockies.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'd love to see what Tulo could do with a full season...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• ^ Maybe it would look like Cargo's amazing year this season...

lol I don't get why everyone hates on him so much.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• I don't hate on him. I love the way he plays, his skill set, and his leadership. I have owned him in an auction keeper league since his first full season, yet he tears something every year, and it kills my team!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I love the way he plays also but Tulo is the more important player to the Rockies. Staying healthy is a big part of it but if he did Tulo would put up numbers better than Cargo.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information