MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bofadabizzles View Post
    That's why he'll win the CY, BBWAA have circle jerks on stats like that.
    Probably because he's been either the best or second best pitcher in the AL this year (Cliff Lee's walk rates just make me consider him basically tied with Felix).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      In Felix Hernandez's 12 loss, the Mariners have scored 14 runs. Are you kidding me?
      Holy crap. I was wondering that very thing today when I heard PTI debate that today. Thats even worse than expected, 14 runs in 12 games. And the fact that he is 12-12, u gotta wonder how many games he left that were 0-0 or 1-1. Or ones that he left where the Mariners were ahead 2-1, but then the Mariners blew it.

On a completely unrelated note, Waino won his 20th today. Good for him, prolly not good enough for the CY since Halladay should prolly win that, but good for Waino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Probably because he's been either the best or second best pitcher in the AL this year (Cliff Lee's walk rates just make me consider him basically tied with Felix).
        To think, the Mariners had both on their roster to start the year. But they got 0 runs out of it. And I would give it to Cliff if he pitched all year, but he started the season on the DL and i think he was on it once later on also. But felix's lack of run support is sad.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          To think, the Mariners had both on their roster to start the year. But they got 0 runs out of it. And I would give it to Cliff if he pitched all year, but he started the season on the DL and i think he was on it once later on also. But felix's lack of run support is sad.
          Lee has thrown more innings than David Price and Liriano, two other Cy contenders of sorts.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Rockies need to win 3 more games. That D'Backs sweep killed me.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              The Rockies need to win 3 more games. That D'Backs sweep killed me.
              It's gonna be a great series. Giants can take the Rockies out of the race this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                Yeah, the real Matt Wieters is killin it in SF right now.
                Posey >>>>> everyone except Mauer.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I have them at over 84 1/2. Make it happen Rockies.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Great Joe Morgan answer here:

Jeremy L (Philly): Hey Joe, I've been a big fan for a while. Could you please weigh in on the CC vs. King Felix for cy young debate?

Joe Morgan: I think it's a joke to have that kind of debate....

What Sabathia has done is be the best pitcher in the AL from opening day to this point. I don't buy into the point that if Felix is pitching for someone else he'd have more wins. They said that about Cliff Lee when he left Seattle, but he's lost more than he's won since he left Seattle. It's amazing to me that we have let computers define him rather than performance. His job is to win the game, not just pitch 5-6 innings. I don't think there should be a debate between Felix and Sabathia.
                    I'd list the numbers for Felix but I think most of us here are smart enough to realize that King Felix has been the best AL pitcher this year.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Or Cliff Lee.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Or Cliff Lee.
                        Naa he's lost more than he won since he left Seattle. He must be terrible.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 10,000 reply? oh yeah that just happened..lets beat the sawx!

Comment

• goddamn braves are atrocious on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Great Joe Morgan answer here:

I'd list the numbers for Felix but I think most of us here are smart enough to realize that King Felix has been the best AL pitcher this year.
                              NOOO WAYY! Joe Morgan was such a good baseball player that it makes him smarter than computers!!!!
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                Posey >>>>> everyone except Mauer.
                                Boooooooooyah.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information