No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still contend Santana>Posey but that injury of his killed that for me.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I still contend Santana>Posey but that injury of his killed that for me.
      I still contend that a "Giantsfan" should not believe Santana>Posey. Shame on you GF.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Santana > Posey.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Santana > Posey.

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          Posey >>>>> everyone except Mauer.
          Vikes already brought the troof. Leave me alone Brodeur.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Wait when did you come over to my side Brodeur?

Sorry Borat you know I like your team but in the long term I like Santana better. Posey has impressed me a ton which means Bochy and Sabean really screwed the pooch on that one.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Wait when did you come over to my side Brodeur?

Sorry Borat you know I like your team but in the long term I like Santana better. Posey has impressed me a ton which means Bochy and Sabean really screwed the pooch on that one.
              I've always been on your side, in more ways than one...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Wait when did you come over to my side Brodeur?

I love Santana. I really love that the phags in LA gave him away for Casey FN Blake. LOL.

But we're talking about Buster ******* Posey here boys. Recognize!

Comment

• Well yeah I know that but I didn't think you were with me on this one.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Posey has been excellent but let's not forget how good Santana was doing. The best thing ever was Dunn trucking him though and then he had no idea what was going on.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Posey would have broken his face.

Twice.

Comment

• Santana's patience is what does it for me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Posey is as sexy as Matt Wieters and, AND is a Seminole!

We, the jury, in the matter of Posey vs. Santana find in favor of HEALTHY Buster ******* Posey!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Posey is as sexy as Matt Wieters and, AND is a Seminole!

We, the jury, in the matter of Posey vs. Santana find in favor of HEALTHY Buster ******* Posey!

OH.

HELL.

YEAH!!!!

Comment

• Hahaha. Wieters as the next Piazza is looking real good now also.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• For BigDawg

"I ain't havin' it"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information