No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to a Rascal Flatts concert last night and I met Josh Johnson. Be jealous.

Comment

• That's awesome P-L. To be honest if I saw him I don't know if I would have recognized him.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I will excuse the fact that you were at a Rascal Flatts concert.

Josh Johnson is from Minnesota, so he's alright in my book.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I went with my wife. It definitely was not my choice to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
            I went to a Rascal Flatts concert last night and I met Josh Johnson. Be jealous.

I AM SO JEALOUS!i

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
              I went with my wife. It definitely was not my choice to go.
              I don't believe you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• rumor is the PTBNL for Jose Guillen is gonna be Heath Hembree.Borat any info on him?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  rumor is the PTBNL for Jose Guillen is gonna be Heath Hembree.Borat any info on him?
                  Not a bad get for Guillen. He's probably the Giants' 15-20th best prospect. BA has him on their top 20 AZL prospects, although he's the only non-teenager on there.

And I just want to add this:

GO **** YOURSELF SCOTT ROLEN. YOU ******* BLOW. YOU REALLY DO.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Barry Zito is usually really good or really bad. Tonight, it's clear this ump is a doucher because he's not calling balls that are even remotely on the outer ends of the strikezone. **** that guy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Bruce Bochey is such a goddamned awful ******* manager. Clown.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Brian Wilson is overrated.

Comment

• braves win, braves winnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Comment

• I'm cautiously optimistic for the Mets changes that are surely coming this offseason.

Comment

• Dan Hudson is still your god and master

7-1, 1.69 ERA, 70 K, 16 BB

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                I'm cautiously optimistic for the Mets changes that are surely coming this offseason.
                                You and me both. Who knows what Jeff is going to do though. I've heard way too many possibilities already some I like and others that I loathe. We'll see soon enough.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information