MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Not a bad get for Guillen. He's probably the Giants' 15-20th best prospect. BA has him on their top 20 AZL prospects, although he's the only non-teenager on there.

And I just want to add this:

GO **** YOURSELF SCOTT ROLEN. YOU ******* BLOW. YOU REALLY DO.
    Can't trade Hembree until next June.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Congrats to the Cincinnati Reds, good luck in the Postseason. Represent the NL Central well.

Comment

• Reds/Rays = World Series

Cuz I hate the phillys and yankees. And I said this mid summer
        Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
          Reds/Rays = World Series

Cuz I hate the phillys and yankees. And I said this mid summer
          I wouldn't mind that, I would love to see new blood in the Series. I'm rooting for the Twins and The Giants/Reds.

Comment

• Pirates officially won the Rendon sweepstakes. I just hope they pick him.

Comment

• Here's to hoping Seattle pulls in #2.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Jesus. I hate exams or else I would be absolutely loaded right now!

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• I am hoping for a Twins/Reds series too. I know the Reds and Cards had their differences this season, but thats what the pennant race is all about. I got to admit that was a very kick ass way to clinch it for the Reds, and I hope they do well in the playoffs and wish them luck. Unfortunately, I don't see them getting by Halladay, Oswalt, and Hamels. But I don't see any1 in the NL getting by that. But I really hope I am wrong.

Comment

• We have had luck against Oswalt this year. And we did beat Doc on a Jay Bruce HR no less. Hamels worries me as does most LHP

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• If the Phillies bullpen holds up, they will be tough to stop. San Francisco could also be a force with their pitching staff, if they get in.
                      Last edited by MidwayMonster31; 09-28-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• They don't need a bullpen if Halladay/Hamels/Oswalt are on their game.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just hoping the Braves get hot at the right time. They can be dangerous as well, if they get into the playoffs with a full head of steam. They're just so damn hot and cold these days.

At this point, I still dont expect to make it. Even with a possible game and a half lead after today. Crossing my fingers.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-28-2010, 11:34 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• And Brad Lidge won't have to worry about El Hombre (******* 2-8 road trip against three **** teams.)

Comment

• Oh.
                              Hell.
                              Yeah.

Giants 2 up with 5 to play. **** yeah!
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• ZOMG Pat Burrell!

Haha. WTF?
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information