Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So will Wilson pitch the 9th? He went 1.2 last night I believe...
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

    - Ko Simpson

    Comment


    • Felix or Price for AL Cy Young?



      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

      Comment


      • Felix should get it but Price will. I don't have much of a problem with it even though Hernandez is clearly the better pitcher - Price has had a fantastic season.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

        - Ko Simpson

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          Felix or Price for AL Cy Young?
          It should be Felix but i don't see it happening with his record.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gpngc View Post
            So will Wilson pitch the 9th? He went 1.2 last night I believe...
            yep, he's in
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
              Felix or Price for AL Cy Young?
              Felix or I will burn the ******* BBWAA down.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                yep, he's in
                Jeez... lol
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                - Ko Simpson

                Comment


                • won $5 off AZ losing :D

                  good for the future and good for my wallet

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    Felix or Price for AL Cy Young?
                    Felix if there is any justice

                    Comment


                    • King Felix.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                        Felix should get it but Price will. I don't have much of a problem with it even though Hernandez is clearly the better pitcher - Price has had a fantastic season.
                        Thats what i was thinking too. Felix has been phenomenal, and so has Price...I just dont see the voters giving it to Felix with his record which i think is some bull ****.

                        With that being said i do love me some David Price....but i do feel like Felix has earned it this year.



                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                        Comment





                        • Jose Bautista keeps ******* cranking em out.

                          Comment


                          • The Rockies have choked big time and are going to cost me money on the over. All they needed was 3 wins for the last 2 weeks and they've gotten 1 so far. They better take 2 of the last 3.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...urn=mlb-273745

                              Someone reported the Reds for smoking cigars in the victory celebration. Violating the crappy Ohio no indoor smoking law.


                              bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Jon Heyman of SI.com reports Mets manager Jerry Manuel and general manager Omar Minaya will not return in their current roles next season.

                                This isn't surprising, of course. The only question that remains is whether the Mets will let Minaya walk or reassign him within the organization. While Manuel and Minaya could be relieved of their duties as soon next Monday, the Mets are not expected to name immediate replacements for either position, nor have they asked permission to interview potential candidates.


                                -Rotoworld


                                Met fans will like this.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information