No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro Alvarez is on ******* fire as of late. I hope this carries into next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Pedro Alvarez is on ******* fire as of late. I hope this carries into next season.
      Breaking News:
      Pirates traded Alvarez for a bunch of AA Prospects.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Jon Heyman of SI.com reports Mets manager Jerry Manuel and general manager Omar Minaya will not return in their current roles next season.

This isn't surprising, of course. The only question that remains is whether the Mets will let Minaya walk or reassign him within the organization. While Manuel and Minaya could be relieved of their duties as soon next Monday, the Mets are not expected to name immediate replacements for either position, nor have they asked permission to interview potential candidates.

-Rotoworld

Met fans will like this.
        Indeed. Although I am incredibly nervous about the decision we will make, I'm also extremely excited that we will actually have a chance for a turn around with competent people in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
          Breaking News:
          Pirates traded Alvarez for a bunch of AA Prospects.
          It's not going to happen.

Comment

• Twins doing their best job of completely destroying any confidence its fan base has in the team before the playoffs begin
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              Twins doing their best job of completely destroying any confidence its fan base has in the team before the playoffs begin
              None of the AL playoff teams are winning games down the stretch. They have no reason to push hard. And neither the Yankees or the Rays seem to think winning the division is as important as getting their players right.

Comment

• I like the Rangers going into the playoffs. I really think they're the sleeping giant at this point.

Comment

• The Giants collapse started last night.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• End it today Giants!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• **** you Zito.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Lets not get no hit by Worley when the season is on the line. K?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Zito is so ******* bad. Hopefully Sanchez can close it out tomorrow.

Comment

• Who let Roy Halladay throw for the Padres today? That's bullshiit!

Comment

• He's actually pitching for Philly today as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I hate my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information